BY BLUE BUFFALO

LifeSource Bits provide your puppy with complete nutrition; blend of nutrients and antioxidants meets your puppy's needs Help your growing large-breed puppy thrive with this BLUE Wilderness with LifeSource Bits Natural Evolutionary Chicken Recipe Food for Large-Breed Puppies that features a special formula fortified with LifeSource Bits, which are full of the vitamins and minerals your pup needs for complete nutrition. The blend of nutrients and antioxidants make sure your canine companion is receiving a wholesome meal. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Calories Per Serving: 420 calories per cup Package Weight: 24 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-carnitine, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
After trying and trying to find a food my dog loves, this one WINS! He gobbles it up like I've never seen. And it's something I feel great about feeding him. The ingredients are great and this food is good for him, unlike the cheap, overly advertised brands on television. I will always share this company with my friends! Murphee is not only a huge fan of the food, but the treats and bones, as well! He LOVES Blue Buffalo. And I do, too!!!
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We switched to this for our German Shepherd food and he LOVES it! Before we switched, he had issues with itchy skin and since we made the switch, it has gotten SO much better.
Barbara  B.
Staten Island, NY
Both my dogs love this product. A little expensive but worth it. My dog suffers fro allergy and this product was great for her
Karina A.
Denver, CO
My pit bull loves this product! It's healthy and nutritious! I'm a fan and so is he!
Ashley R.
Berthold
Dog seems to like it. I thinks it's a little pricy but I like that it's grain free. Seems to have good types if ingredients.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
This is the best dog food around. My Doberman loves his food, we switched him from puppy chow that his breeder was feeding him to this, and he has grown like a weed. A little expensive, but so so worth it knowing that he is getting a good meal and the nutrients that he needs to be healthy.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
We fed our GSD this (we just started the adult version a few days ago.) It really helped with his coat. It's soft and shiny and helped with his shedding. We go through a bag about every 3 weeks. When food is this healthy they don't need as much but we like to give him about a half scoop at night just in case he gets hungry. So far he seems to like the Adult version. I would recommend this. It is more expensive than most brands, but in the end I think it is enriching the life of my dog, which is priceless :)
Ashley V.
Suffolk, VA
Top notch dog food. We put my dog on this for awhile. The only reason we stopped was due to the higher cost. The dog loved the flavors! The can food is good too!
Sarah M.
Saint John
We just got a golden/bernese mountain dog puppy. With all of the puppy/dog foods on the market, we thought it was going to be a tough decision, but after talking to several friends/colleagues we were guided toward this AMAZING (our pup thinks so to!) product.  One word of caution, bad gas!
Jessica B.
I just got a German Shepard puppy and have a few questions. What is the benefit to feeding a specific large breed puppy food? Does anyone know the first ingredient and is this priced fairly?