BY BLUE BUFFALO

LifeSource Bits provide your puppy with complete nutrition; blend of nutrients and antioxidants meets your puppy's needs Help your growing large-breed puppy thrive with this BLUE Wilderness with LifeSource Bits Natural Evolutionary Chicken Recipe Food for Large-Breed Puppies that features a special formula fortified with LifeSource Bits, which are full of the vitamins and minerals your pup needs for complete nutrition. The blend of nutrients and antioxidants make sure your canine companion is receiving a wholesome meal. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Calories Per Serving: 420 calories per cup Package Weight: 24 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Potatoes, Fish Oil (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Alfalfa Meal, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-carnitine, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline see more...

Laurie M.
We love Blue Buffalo and were excited to be able to try the Wilderness brand for our new pup. She loves it! I love that we are feeding her good quality food at a great price and it will help her to grow properly with the large breed formula. I recommend Blue Buffalo to anyone wanting to try a new dog food or looking at a new pet.
Jessica T.
Swansea, MA
We researched a ton before buying for our pit bull. This brand has the best quality ingredients and highest protein levels for this type of food. It's a little pricey but it's like buy steaks for your pup you know it's the best you can get him. If you sign up at petco or chewy.com you can get discounts offf the overal retail price so it really saves you a ton.
Amanda M.
Jackson, MS
I did a lot of research on food to find what would be best for my German Shepherd puppy and I consistently saw this food. I love the ingredients and how natural and healthy it is for him. My puppy doesn't seem to like it as much as the food he had before as far as flavor, but he doesn't ever turn it down!
alexandra c.
Anacortes , WA
We have two newfoundlands, they both love this food. This food seems to have all the appropriate amounts of  glucosamine and calcium for large breed animals so they can grow properly. It met my expectations and the dogs love it!
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
We fed our GSD this (we just started the adult version a few days ago.) It really helped with his coat. It's soft and shiny and helped with his shedding. We go through a bag about every 3 weeks. When food is this healthy they don't need as much but we like to give him about a half scoop at night just in case he gets hungry. So far he seems to like the Adult version. I would recommend this. It is more expensive than most brands, but in the end I think it is enriching the life of my dog, which is priceless :)
Hannah H.
Cibolo, TX
PLEASE check with your vet before feeding your pup Blue Buffalo. We had no idea that we were essentially poisoning our puppy when we fed him this food. The company has had numerous recalls on their products. When we took our puppy to the vet because he was sick, our vet told us it was almost definitely from his Blue Buffalo. We were devastated that we had put his sweet little life in jeopardy. Blue Buffalo can be good for large working dogs, but not for most others. PLEASE double check with your vet first.
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
We fed this to my dog for 10 months, during this time she had 5 episodes of constipation and diarrhea. We never knew why and just put it down to her being sensitive and having anxiety. One day we saw a new vet at our practice and she said that she sees a lot of dogs on blue buffalo who have these issues. We have since switched her and she's doing so much better.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I hear the brand is great but when I tried to use it for my Belgian Mal it went straight through her. She ended up beginning to lose weight and was in a constant state of diarrhea. When I changed her food I had zero issues. I have also had friends who fed their dog this food, particularly large breed puppy, with the same exact results. I can’t recommend only because of my bad experience.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
I would not recommend this pet food to my worst enemy. When we brought our puppy home over a year ago, I was determined to feed him the BEST food. For us, we thought this was perfect. We started feeding him this and his stools went from solid- to loose- to liquid waaaay too quickly (even after a slow change over from the breeder's food). At his first vet check up our vet asked us what we were feeding him and when I told her, I saw her visibly cringe. She explained that while Blue Buffalo looks awesome on paper, they see so many cats and dogs who are fed this brand with blocked intestinal tracts. She doesn't recommend this food to anyone.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
After trying and trying to find a food my dog loves, this one WINS! He gobbles it up like I've never seen. And it's something I feel great about feeding him. The ingredients are great and this food is good for him, unlike the cheap, overly advertised brands on television. I will always share this company with my friends! Murphee is not only a huge fan of the food, but the treats and bones, as well! He LOVES Blue Buffalo. And I do, too!!!
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just got a German Shepard puppy and have a few questions. What is the benefit to feeding a specific large breed puppy food? Does anyone know the first ingredient and is this priced fairly?