Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Chicken Recipe is a high–protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the chicken she loves.

• Features real chicken
  • 100% grain-free
  • Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious chicken
  • NO chicken or poultry by–product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy
  • Fortified with vitamins and minerals

BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

does your kitty prefer this or another brand of wet food? I only give mine wet food once in a while so it's worth it to get a high quality one, just don't know which to get!
My cat is pretty sensitive with dry food I've noticed...is this more gentle on the tummy would you say?
How many variations do they have?
Start your review of Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
I have 4 cats. They all eat this food it’s amazing and they love it!! It’s a good price for real food. It’s expensive that’s my only con about this food. Having 4 cats it costs a lot of money!
Wimberley, TX
My cat was having severe allergic reactions and I wasn't sure what was causing it so I decided to switch her food to see if that was the problem. We had been feeding her Purina Cat Chow Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food - 3.15 lb. Bag and I had no problems with it, but within 24hrs of switching to Blue Buffalo I could tell she was scratching less and within 3 days her skin was almost completely back to normal. Now she has been on Blue Buffalo for months and her fur is sooo much softer than it used to be! I have had to get used to paying $20 for a 5lb bag, but it's worth it when I see how healthy my cat looks!
Austin, TX
In general, Blue Buffalo doesn't seem as great as the name is cracked up to be. Though my cat is primarily on a wet food only diet and I needed a dry food that was budget friendly. I use this food in her puzzle toys and to leave out if I'm going to be gone for the night. My cat loves the flavor of this more than any other food I've seen aside from maybe tuna water. If I fill her puzzle toy while she is eating, she will ignore the wet food to get this dry food. She has never had that reaction to any other dry food. It's like the healthiest of the junk foods.
As my cat has gotten older I noticed she started sleeping more, got two bladder infections and was definitely not as energetic. But since I started her on blue buffalo I have seen such an improvement! Health has gone up significantly, always running around, would definitely recommend to anyone with older cats or just in general. You get your money's worth.
Meadville, PA
I like this for my cats, the ingredients are so much better than other brands and I like that it is grain free, however I have heard it can cause crystals in urine and although I am not sure how true that is, that kind of scares me! The price point is a little higher too, but you get what you pay for.
Cedar Point, IL
Like I said before about blue buffalo foods. At work we call it the stone diet. We do not recommend this brand of food to pet owners. When pets come in & we find stones, we find that they are on blue buffalo food.
North Las Vegas, NV
I started buying when one of my three cats was perpetually vomiting and the Vet couldn't determine a reason or allergy, they suggested he might just have a sensitive stomach and to buy a grain free food. all three cats really liked the flavor and I like that its Grain Free. I might look at some other brands after reading the other reviews though.
anaheim
Purchased at: PetSmart
My hedgehog and my cat eat these! So convenient and truly good for your pets and they seem to love the taste! They’re a great cost and I feel like a good pet mom too!
When I first heard about this food I was excited to try it. It's a bit pricey in comparison to some of the other high quality food choices but I had high hopes for it. Sadly, not one of my 3 cats will eat it. Not even the yummy life bits.
Warrenton, VA
Although BLUE cat food can sometimes be more expensive than other brands of cat food, our kitties LOVE it! It's very rich (you can tell by the smell!) and it doesn't leave your cats with bad breath. If you like to treat your cat to something special, choose BLUE!