Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats uploaded by Dilara A.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Chicken Recipe is a high–protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the chicken she loves.

• Features real chicken
  • 100% grain-free
  • Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious chicken
  • NO chicken or poultry by–product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy
  • Fortified with vitamins and minerals

BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Buy on Amazon*
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
My cat was having severe allergic reactions and I wasn't sure what was causing it so I decided to switch her food to see if that was the problem. We had been feeding her Purina Cat Chow Adult Cat Food Indoor and I had no problems with it, but within 24hrs of switching to Blue Buffalo I could tell she was scratching less and within 3 days her skin was almost completely back to normal. Now she has been on Blue Buffalo for months and her fur is sooo much softer than it used to be! I have had to get used to paying $20 for a 5lb bag, but it's worth it when I see how healthy my cat looks!
Rostyana K.
Fresno
These product is so good! I saw such a difference in my cat as he was happier and more energetic! The food was easy to measure since you don’t need the normal amounts of food. Packed with tons of nutrients!
Lo U.
Waxhaw
I have 4 cats. They all eat this food it’s amazing and they love it!! It’s a good price for real food. It’s expensive that’s my only con about this food. Having 4 cats it costs a lot of money!
Yesenia J.
My cat is extremely picky and this is the only food brand she'll eat. She had dental work done about a year ago and the kibble size is small enough for her to chew.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
I originally fed my cat IAMS but she was starting to get overweight so I decided to switch her to something better and I’ve noticed just a great impact she’s much more friendly and loving and she actually seems to be happy and losing some pounds!! Love this food and I swear by it
Sam H.
Sparta
Judging by his size, I’d say my cat really likes this food! I like that it’s grain free, because he has allergies. Sometimes I get him the chicken, sometimes the salmon. He likes both. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive.
Michelle R.
This is a great alternative to the MUCH more expensive food I was feeding my ferrets. It has a high enough protein percentage and is more convenient for me to access as well. The kibble is very small and my ferrets like it.
Dilara A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is my absolute favorite pet food brand! I first heard about it when I adopted my first cat 3 years ago. Then I started looking into it as I wanted the best for my furry child that wasn’t very healthy when I first got him and was told grain free food would be best for his health. When I switched over to this, he quickly adapted to it and didn’t even bother to sniff his old food anymore. That’s when I knew he chose what he wanted to eat! Fast forward 3 years, he is now a healthy 17lbs Grey ball of furr❤️ I will forever purchase Blue Buffalo for him. Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe For Adult Cats
Paola A.
Blue Buffalo has the best fresh ingredients. It is a little bit pricier than most cat food but it's worth it if you look at the ingredient list. My cat loves the taste and she specially loves the crunchy life bits. She has a sensitive stomach and this dry food is one of the few kinds she can have.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat is a very picky eater, but loves this food, and can't stop bugging us in the morning for more! It's always hard to get him to consistently eat a certain flavor of food, especially since he normally dislikes chicken flavored food, so this was a great find for us.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Which flavor is your cats favorite?
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
How many variations do they have?
Amanda T.
Why does the price comparison button say from $12& change and when you press it it only has a low price of $30 something?!?!?
Angel S.
does your kitty prefer this or another brand of wet food? I only give mine wet food once in a while so it's worth it to get a high quality one, just don't know which to get!
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
My cat is pretty sensitive with dry food I've noticed...is this more gentle on the tummy would you say?