BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your faithful canine can gnaw to his heart's content with this BLUE Wilderness Wild Chews Cub Split Knuckle Bone for Dogs, which is made of all-natural bone that withstands hours of chewing and helps keep his teeth and gums clean and healthy. The smoked flavor offers a delectable reward, and the bone is cleaned and sealed to help keep your furry pal safe. Features: Smoked flavor appeals to your dog's cravings; helps achieve or maintain good oral health; all-natural for a wholesome reward; satisfies your dog's desire to chew; bone offers lasting use; cleaned and sealed for safety Food Type: Chew Bone Food Consistency: Bone Flavor: Smoked Primary Ingredient: Knuckle Bone Package Weight: 8 oz. Ingredients: Knuckle Bone see more...

Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
These are great treats for my dogs they love them. Blue Buffalo is a great natural brand but comes at a higher price tag. I buy Blue Buffalo but they are the special occasion treats for my dogs. Would recommend
Taney R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog can chew through bones in an hour or less lol so these blue Buffalo bones are really Hardy however they will splinter if you let your dog chew too far. Usually lasts a couple weeks before I need to take it away though.
Catherine E.
This is a wonderful dog chew. It not only keeps your puppy happy and busy; it helps with cleaning you best friends teeth. It also helps fight tartar by cleaning the gums as they chew. I love this product.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I bought this a gift to my dog to see if maybe this toy/treat would last and it lasted very very long. Not only did it last but my dog absolutely loved it. He could sit for hours chewing it. Deff worth the money and it's natural, so no worries for me. I just recommend not leaving the dog unattended when chewing on it. Nothing ever happened but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Vici G.
Harrisonburg, VA
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain-Free trail treats are top on my list of goodies for my dogs. First, grain-free means NO CORN, NO WHEAT, NO SOY... all the no-no are missing! I can feel confident that I am giving my dogs the best nutrition with no bad side-effects. My dogs love them. I am prefer the Salmon, because it is good for their coats and also for their brain health. Not to mention they scarf them up!!
Mallory P.
Depoe Bay, OR
I love the Blue Buffalo brand. They use grain free foods to keep dogs healthy. My dog absolutely LOVES this bone chew. She chews it almost non stop until it's gone. It's a great tree and I feel good knowing it's good for her.
Emily B.
Champaign , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My husky loves these! He really goes to town for hours on this!! Really need to watch them though while your pup is eating this!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
My dog loves us she's a husky so she eats hers up real fast and she really likes that so I get her one maybe every three weeks
Annabel E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a small Maltese-poodle mix and this chew was just too much for her. I think these would work better for a bigger dog.
Ashley P.
Coal township, PA
My husky loves these! This keeps her calm and quiet for most of the day! The only thigh is it can get messy on your carpet.
tiffany l.
How is this product used and distributed? Is it just 1 piece?
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have an English Mastiff Rot mix....i usually get the Femur bones but I've seen these....im scared to give it to her though because I'm afraid she'll choke. Has anyone had this experience, either way?
Annabel E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this product for a large breed?