Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness Denali Biscuits Dog Treat - Grain Free, Gluten Free, Salmon, Venison Halibut

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness Denali Dinner Biscuits are created with a nod to your dog;s wild side, and feature the great tastes of wild salmon, venison and halibut in one delicious treat. These treats are made with only the finest natural ingredients, and are both grain and gluten free as well as rich in unique proteins. Features: Grain and Gluten Free Made with only natural ingredients Made with wild salmon No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals Food Type: Dry Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Wild salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Package Weight: 8 oz Feeding Instructions: Denali Biscuits are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Wild Salmon, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Venison, Halibut, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (min) 30.0% Fat (min) 14.0% Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% Caloric Content: (calculated): 3,765 kcal/kg ME, 34 kcal/biscuit ME Size: 8 Oz. see more...

Buy on PETCO
kyleigh s.
East Amherst, NY
My dog goes absolutely insane for this stuff. I've been rotating flavors for months because he becomes bored / disinterested in his food easily, but we hit the jackpot with this one. Little guy doesn't come up for air until his bowl is clean with this stuff. Two paws up.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this brand!!!!! This is all my puppy eats! The different variety of flavors is never ending. The price is high but the quality of the brand is phenomenal. I won’t buy anything else. Highly recommend.
Lezlie C.
My pup absolutely loves blue buffalo brand! She’s picky and they have a wide variety of treats to choose from and it leaves her skin and coat looking better than ever!
Melissa C.
We tried these. Love that they are grain free. The biscuits themselves are huge and I have a couple of large dogs but they will only eat them if I snap them,down into smaller pieces. It is a harder biscuit than what they have been used to as well. With that being said it should be great for,their teeth but they just weren't quite having it. Just ended up being an eh.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I love this treat for when she's being an extra "good girl." I can tell she absolutely loves the flavor--this is the only treat she whines for. They are usually on sale at PetCo, and have a great quantity for the price.
Xamara H.
Edinburg, TX
I have a husky who adores these treats. My baby is very sensitive to grain so these are perfect. They have a strong salmon smell but I know he loves them so it's worth it. While they are $9-$10 for the quality you do get what you pay for!
Heather F.
Pinnacle, NC
My dogs love these treats! My 2 boxers are picky eaters & don't just gobble up any treats given, but these they'll ever!!! They come running & sit waiting so well & then beg for more! I'm happy at how healthy they are & they never bothered my girls sensitive belly!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
My jack russell is OBSESSED with these treats. I love that they are healthy and natural. He loves the salmon. So much, that I cannot get him to listen whenever he smells them, so for me they cannot be used for training.
Christina W.
Greer, SC
My dogs love these, and they are healthier than most! The price is a little much, but if it is healthy for my dogs, that is not an issue. I have two dachshunds and they beg for these things! Definitely recommend.
Nicole W.
Panda, my boston terrier, loves these. She always grabs it and runs to her "treat spot", where she will gobble it down and ask for another. They're also healthy ingredients, so I don't feel bad giving them to her.