BY BLUE BUFFALO

Make sure your large-breed adult dog lives a healthy, active life by feeding him this BLUE Life Protection Formula Natural Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Food for Large-Breed Dogs, which contains enhanced LifeSource Bits with Super 7 antioxidants to support your pooch's overall immune health. The essential proteins and carbohydrates keep your canine's energy levels high, and the omega-3 and -6 fatty acids promote skin and coat health. Features: Provides balanced nutrition formulated to meet the needs of large-breed adult dogs; high-quality protein and L-carnitine help develop and maintain lean muscles; includes glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint and hip mobility; blend of calcium, phosphorus and essential vitamins promotes strong bones and teeth Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Lamb & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Deboned Lamb Calories per Serving: 3,518 kcals per kg; 367 kcals per cup Package Weight: 30 lbs. Directions: 50 70 lbs.: 3 4 cups 71 100 lbs.: 4 5-1/4 cups More than 100 lbs.: 5-1/4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs. over 100 lbs. Feed 2 meals per day. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Feeding requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. When transitioning to BLUE, mix 25% of BLUE with your dog's current food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days. Serve dry, or add warm water to dry food and mix to fully release flavors and aroma. Keep a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredi see more...

Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this high quality dog food for great long lasting lives. I buy it at PetScense and also on amazon. It is a resonantly great price for the top ingredients and my dog loves it. I am a repeat buyer.
Melissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great brand, great ingredients, healthy formula, and it gives my labradoodle so much extra energy. A food like that is wonderful in our opinion. Plus our dog loves it. He looks forward to feeding time yet doesn't gobble it down.
Sarah  B.
Honestly I'd probably give this company no stars If I could. My dog was on this dog food and she became very sick. Long story short after a vet visit, all kinds of test and $100's of dollars later.....The vet told me that she had a severe stomach infection from this food. I had to buy prescription food and medicine. They also said that they see even worse problems with the cat food. I'll never give my dog this food or anything made by blue buffalo again.
Dianna C.
I buy this for my Burmese mountain dog mix. He enjoys the flavor and I know it's good for him. I like the size of the pieces and can purchase it at my local ace hard ware which is convenient. I wish it was a little bit less pricey but it's good quality dog food and I want to make sure my dog has the best!
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
My dogs love Blue Buffalo. This is my dogs go to dog food. This food has really helped my dogs health. I love that this food is organic because it allows my dog with skin problems to eat it.
Vanessa T.
Love, love, love blue buffalo!! Since feeding my dogs blue it had cut down on the amount of stool they produce and also on the amount they eat!! They still get offered they're 2 cups a day but they always seem full after about 1 1/2 cups. Definitely won't be changing!
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dog food and my dogs love it. It is healthy and contains organic food for a healthy meal for your dog. It is a little expensive but its worth it.
Lisa J.
This food was okay, my dogs really did not like it and they were going to the bathroom do much. I know some people love it but it was not for me Andy doggies
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
The food may have the safest, healthiest ingredients but its no good if the pets wont eat it. And none of mine will, not cats, not dogs.
Eunice L.
Dallas, TX
My little dog loves this. She's a very picky eater but will eat this with no problem. The size is good for a small dog.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
How good is this food? I want to try something new for my dogs since the current food they eat is giving both of them indigestion.