BY BLUE BUFFALO

Reward your pooch for his good behavior with these BLUE Kitchen Cravings Savory Sizzlers Chicken Dog Treats, which are made with real deboned chicken and feature a delicious chicken flavor that is sure to tempt his taste buds. The strips are packed with high-quality, natural ingredients and contain no wheat, corn or soy, artificial flavors or colors or chicken or poultry by-product meal to provide a snack you can feel good about. Features: Chicken flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; formulated with real meat for a wholesome reward; natural recipe is free from corn, wheat and soy, artificial colors and preservatives and chicken and poultry by-product meal Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Strips Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Deboned Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,088 kcals per kg; 31 kcals per strip Package Weight: 6 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Pearled Barley, Rye, Pea Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Cane Molasses, Brown Rice, Brown Sugar, Oatmeal, Gelatin, Canola Oil (Source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Cheese Powder, Bacon Fat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Paprika, Potassium Chloride, Carrot and Preserved with Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 26.0% see more...

Emily S.
My dog absolutely loved these treats! I have bought them both at PetSmart and at my local, family-owned pet store. They're on the more expensive side, but I was happy with them. I'd definitely buy them again.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My dog LOVES anything from this brand of food line. And I love it even more because of what all they put into making it. It's safe and healthy for our animals and I never sending guess anything I buy from them. I highly recommend anyone with animals to buy their products. This is my dogs favorite treat !
Jenni I.
Atkinson, NH
Much healthier than Beggin strips! And my beagle mix Luna loves them. A real meat treat, no corn, wheat or soy. Healthy ingredients, no artificial anything! I think I scored these on 1/2 off clearance, so the price was great. I would buy again regardless
Ally C.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My dogs love these. It's hard for me to find treats and good my dogs like cause they are very picky. Blue Buffalo is on the pricey side but they are worth the money we buy their food and their treats. My husky and Italian grey hound gobble them up!
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
My dog loves these treats and they actually smell good. It's an amazing product. And I'm super picky about what my dog puts in his body and I love that i can trust blue buffalo.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Love that there's a simple ingredient list, and that they don't smell disgusting. My dog loves em!
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
My dogs loves these treats I would recommend and repurchase these for them again in the future