Blue Buffalo BLUE Healthy Gourmet® Flaked Tuna Entrée For Adult Cats uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

As cat parents, we want our felines to love their food. But we want to love what’s in their food too. With BLUE Healthy Gourmet, you’ll both be happy.

Our Healthy Gourmet Flaked Tuna Entrée is rich in flavor and has tender, succulent pieces of flaked tuna covered in a savory gravy for an irresistible taste.

Of course, like all BLUE cat foods, BLUE Healthy Gourmet contains only natural, wholesome ingredients including:

• Delicious, protein-rich Tuna

• Healthy garden veggies

• Antioxidant-rich fruit

• No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy

Feeding Instructions:

3-oz. Can: Feed approximately 3 cans per 6-8 pounds of body weight per day.

5.5-oz. Can: Feed approximately 1½ cans per 6-8 pounds of body weight per day.

Refrigerate unused portion.

Fresh Water:

Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.

Note: Individual cat's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.

Calorie Content:
925 Kcals/kg, 78 Kcals/3-oz. can, 144 Kcals/5.5-oz. can

Tuna, Fish Broth, Water, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Ground Brown Rice, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
I love all the types of cat food blue buffalo has to offer. My cats love it too! Great healthy option for me little fur babies. I like how more accessible the brand is becoming also.
Anasheh S.
Philadelphia
These cans seem to be the healthiest option for indoor cats. They are grain-free which is important for weight control. My cats also love to eat them so I assume they taste good. Would recommend!
Rachel S.
my cats really like this wet food and we like giving it to them since it contains a lot of protein and less filler. we fed 1/2 can each morning and share with 2 cats. they like tuna and a lot of the other flavors such as salmon, Fish & Shrimp and chicken. we purchase at Petsmart and noticed that Target now carries so I've purchased at both places.
Krissy O.
Norfolk, VA
This is THE BEST wet food out there. My cats love it, its good for them, and it's not crazy expensive. I buy this each time I go to PetCo or PetSmart as a little treat for my cats.
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
My cats really enjoy this wet food. I want them to have a healthy body so I give them the Blue flaked wet food every few days. Not to mention they love the texture and flavors.
Danielle R.
129 Cowlitz Dr. Apt. A Kelso, Wa
My kitty loves this canned cat food it’s her fav never hurts her tummy or makes her poo like crazy she downs it in no time.
Amy T.
Newmarket
My cats have been eating this since they were kittens. They absolutely love it and seem satisfied after eating.
Valerie M.
Very healthy and a good price! It's a great brand with quality products and my pet loves this food.
Mikayla P.
San Bernardino, CA
My cat loves it, he is missing most of his teeth so it is very easy for him to eat

back