Blue Buffalo BLUE FreedomTM Small-Breed Puppy Food uploaded by Dee V.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

With LifeSource Bits full of delicious chicken flavor, this BLUE Freedom Chicken Recipe Small-Breed Food for Puppies is sure to please your pup, while the precise blend of high-quality proteins, complex carbohydrates and antioxidants provides the nutrition he needs to thrive. The grain-free formula reduces gluten in your dog's diet to help prevent irritation of gluten sensitivities. Features: LifeSource Bits with chicken flavor for a savory taste; grain-free formula helps reduce gluten in your puppy's diet; contains the ideal blend of antioxidants, high-quality proteins and complex carbohydrates for balanced nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 404 kcals per cup Package Weight: 4 lbs. Directions: From 1 - 12 months of age: Up to 3 lbs.: 1/4 - 3/4 cup daily 4 - 8 lbs.: 1/2 - 1-1/4 cups daily 9 - 14 lbs.: 3/4 - 2 cups daily 15 - 20 lbs.: 1 - 2-3/4 cups daily 21 - 26 lbs.: 1-1/2 - 3-1/4 cups daily Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Feed 3 meals per day until your puppy is 6 months old. Feed 2 meals per day from 6 - 12 months old. Individual puppy's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. When transitioning, start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your puppy's current food, gradually increasing the proportion of BLUE over a 14-day period. Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken M see more...

Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE FreedomTM Small-Breed Puppy Food more...
We use this for our puppy and she can't get enough of it! She has had no problems with it (unlike some other foods we tried out) plus we can feel good about what we are feeding her! It has all natural ingredients and is grain free! We are definitely sticking to this even though it is a little more expensive than the other brands.
Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: BLUE FreedomTM Small-Breed Puppy Food, BLUE FreedomTM Small-Breed Puppy Food more...
My 8 pound Cavapoo has been eating Grain-Free Blue Buffalo Puppy food for the past year and we love it! The grain-free aspect is really important for her health and keeping her tear duct's clean. I would definitely recommend to others with small breed dogs.
Evelyn B.
Oklahoma City
It's great My dog loves it and it doesn't stink up the house. It is small enough for him to eat and my little yorkie loves it. He is a pretty small dog and just turned a year old in June so he will be progressing to Adult food soon but blue buffalo is great and definitely worth it
Erica P.
This food is awesome! My little one had horrible allergies and food upsets them. He’s been on this about three months. I used to have to mix his wet food and dry food but I wanted to get away from the wet food this is the only dry food he’ll eat without any wet food
Dee V.
Oklahoma City , OK
My two Toy Yorkie's love this food. My older yorkie had allergies and the vet told me to get her something that was grain free. I did some research and found this one. My dogs love this brand they always get excited when it's time to eat. I've certainly noticed a difference in that my dog doesn't seem to have as bad of a reaction to her allergies. This food is a bit pricey bit i think it is so worth it. My dogs are happy and so am I.
Sierra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I heard about this product from a friend who loved this brand. My dog has severe allergies and once I bought this food, I noticed a bit of a change. I love this food for her and now I don't give her anything else. She loves it too! I love that this is grain free. It's a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it for my dog!
Donnica S.
Tucker, GA
I love that this food is grain free. It is a bit expensive a 4 lb. bag is around $19. For my PomTzu, I mix a little wet food with this and he gobbles it up. However, he'll also eat it by itself. Sometimes I also throw a few pieces in his Kong toy.
Victoria S.
Roanoke, VA
My puppy came from the breeder eating cheap puppy chow. After a day or two at our house he refused to eat it and had tummy problems. We switched him to the blue and have never looked back he loves it and is it healthy happy puppy
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have researched doog food for months. I feed this to my four month old frenchie who has tummy problems and it seems to be working for him. hes loves the taste and i love that its grain free! The ingredients seem to be good also.
Lena T.
Paris, TX
I love this product, or should I say my dog loves this product! He will not eat any other food, and I know he's getting what he needs to remain healthy!