Blue Buffalo BLUE FreedomTM Grain Free Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Stephanie H.Blue Buffalo BLUE FreedomTM Grain Free Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Danielle D.Blue Buffalo BLUE FreedomTM Grain Free Indoor Cat Food uploaded by Heather R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Featuring high-quality protein from nutrient-rich, deboned chicken, as well as natural dietary fibers that help manage hairballs and minimizelitter box odors, this cat food targets the individual needs of your indoor kitty. The grain-free formula boosts your cat's energy with complex carbohydrates instead of gluten, so it's easier for cats with allergies to digest. Help your indoor kitty thrive by serving the high-protein, grain-free diet provided by this BLUE Freedom Indoor Cat Food. Combining protein from high-quality animal sources, including the main ingredient, deboned chicken, with complex carbohydrates, such as carrots, sweet potatoes and peas, the food provides the high energy that your cat needs without adding gluten, a substance that can cause allergic reactions in some cats. To best support your pet's indoor lifestyle, the food features a careful balance of calories for healthy weight management and provides natural dietary fibers for hairball reduction. Be sure to have a clean dish of cool, fresh water available at all times. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-7 yrs Health Consideration: Hairball Control & Weight Management Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Grain Free Package Weight: 11Lb Directions: Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/2 cup to cats weighing 5 AAA" 9 lb. Feed 1/2 AAA" 1 cup to cats weighing 10 AAA" 14 lb. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols),Dried Cellulose, Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Natural ChickenFlavor, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Oil of Rosemary, BetaCarotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Th see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Melissa L.
Rochester, NY
I love this cat food. Knowing I’m giving them limited ingredients that are a higher quality without any filler is awesome. My older cat had issues with his poops before I switched him to this food and they have gotten a lot better! Would definitely recommend this. I used to get it at PetSmart directly, but will now always order it on Amazon with my prime account.
Jayme V.
austin
Pet Lover Expert
This is the absolute best brand you can give your cat, you need to read ingredients on cat food before you buy them for your cats most foods include a variety of fillers that are absolutely terrible for your animal, I have had a cat die before because of what the cheap food did to the cat gave him a UTI and the treatment did not knock it out and he died from a blockage that couldn’t be removed. If you want to prolong your cats life and give them something that’s pretty much a treat as regular food spend a little extra money it’ll give you more lifespan and happier animal as well as avoid expensive unnecessary and possibly deadly consequences
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Pet Lover Expert
One of our cats is oddly picky about dry food, but she LOVES this stuff. I love that it’s grain free! Helps fill their bellies with the right stuff without adding to their weight in a negative way. Both cats are lean and healthy.
Heather R.
Clearwater
My little sphinx absolutely loves this food! I would recommend this to brand to anyone. It accommodates my unique kitten in keeping her healthy. It’s smaller kibble is great for sphinxes since they are a smaller breed.
Brianna W.
Pet Lover Expert
I fee my cat this on top of feeding hee a small amount of wet cat food in the morning. I don't ever have to worry about her overeating with this food because it is such a healthy brand
Rachel H.
This stuff is pretty expensive but if it's good for my kitty I'll suffer. She absolutely loves it too. I think she likes that it's smaller bites than most cat food I've bought before. She's older so she deserves the best.
Haylea W.
South Whitley, IN
This is very expensive but in my opinion it's worth it for your cat. it's not good to feed your cat cat food that's main ingredients are grains and that's what most cheap cat food has. this one's main ingredients are all meat products and this particular brand is grain free. since feeding this to my cat his stool has become solid and before that it was not.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I like knowing what’s in the food I’m giving to my cats. Just not sure how they like it but especially my oldest cat who is super picky!
Samantha H.
Sumter, SC
Pet Lover Expert
We switched our kitties to this brand to give them a healthier diet. My cats are 10 and 1 and both really like this as their food.
Sharon B.
Benton, MO
My kitty LOVES this food and it's good for her! I definitely recommend this cat food to other kitty owners.