Blue Buffalo BLUE Freedom Grain Free Adult Dog Food Chicken uploaded by Sophia A.Blue Buffalo BLUE Freedom Grain Free Adult Dog Food Chicken uploaded by Sophia A.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your pooch will come running at dinnertime when this delicious chicken-flavored dog food is on the menu. The food features chicken as the main ingredient to provide a rich, meaty taste, as well as nutritious fruits, vegetables, vitamins and minerals to help enhance your pup's well-being. Make mealtime a special treat for your canine companion by serving this meaty and nutritious BLUE Freedom Chicken Dinner Adult Dog Food. Chicken and chicken liver give the food a mouthwatering flavor that your pooch can't resist, while offering a hearty supply of animal protein. This wholesome meal is rounded out with fruits and vegetables, including carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, blueberries and cranberries, for a balanced, nutrient-rich combination. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Natural Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Calories per Serving: 417 calories per can Package Weight: 12.5 oz Directions: Feed 1/2 for every 10 lbs of body weight per day Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Choline Chloride and Fish Oil Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 78.0%

Buy on PETCO
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My pets LOVE this! We have 2 golden retrievers and they seem to be doing so much better on the grain free diet. Their "output" is less smelly and tidier, they seem to be fuller for longer and they have lot of energy. Keep repurchasing!
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love blue buffalo for both my cats and dogs. the ingredients are exactly what should be in a pet food. my animals love this food!
Brooke W.
This food is a little more pricey than some other brands but it is made with quality and wholesome ingredients.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
My dog can only eat grain free food. Hes really sensitive both his stomach and his skin and since i have been using grain free i have noticed a change in his skin and bowel, not a total problem eliminator but a good start.
Camille B.
I buy this brand of dog food and also canned toppers because one of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and this food works great. No fillers, grain feee and organic. Highly recommend
Aubrey B.
Great brand. Great ingredients. Great food. It's perfect for dogs who are picky eaters or who have little to no teeth. Soft food is a must have for those older dogs.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
My dog loves this wet food . I bought because he doesn't like his dry food by itself .I mix it with his Science Diet dry food . Its so creamy. You just have to use a little bit . He gobbles it up. it's grain free ,it's gluten-free & has no Artificial preservatives. I plan on buying other flavors for him. Bischon poodles are finicky eaters..I'm glad i found something he loves.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
All go our dogs love this food and they all do very well on it. Often times we have trouble finding a food that works for all of our dogs because two of them have very sensitive stomachs but all of Blue Buffalo's products work very well. We typically mix this with dry food for our dogs and they each get about a half a can. I like knowing that we are feeding our dogs quality food with great ingredients.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Hands down blue Buffalo gets 5 stars. Quality ingredients and my dogs love this food. It is pricey but they're worth it :)
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Jill W.
Amherst, MA
Where can you get this?
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I have been searching for a good dog food for my Shih tzu, he is 7 years old and has seemed to develop an allergy but I'm not sure what to. He scratches himself constantly to the point he has bald spots on his coat. I've been told to try grain free products for his food and wondered if anyone else has experienced this with their pet and how these Blue Buffalo Freedom products worked for you?
Ori R.
975 E McMillan St #404 , cincinnati Ohio
I never tried this.. it is good ??