BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Blue Bones Dog Treats Blue Buffalo(R) BLUE Bones are tasty and highly digestible dental chews that will help to freshen your dog's breath and make his teeth sparkle and are the only dental chew bones with a unique blend of natural ingredients that help promote specific health benefits. Glucosamine and Chondroitin- helps to promote joint health, Taurine- helps to promote heart health, and Vitamins A, C, and E- helps to support the immune system. BLUE Bones are made from the finest ingredients and contain no chicken or poultry by-products, contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and are corn, wheat, and soy free. BLUE Bones Dental Dog Chews are made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Highly digestible dental chews that will help to freshen your dog's breath and make his teeth sparkle Only dental chew bones with a unique blend of natural ingredients that help promote specific health benefits Glucosamine and Chondroitin- helps to promote joint health Taurine- helps to promote heart health Vitamins A, C, and E- helps to support the immune system Made from the finest all natural ingredients No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Corn, wheat, and soy free Item Specifications: Size: Mini: For dogs 5 to 15 lbs (approx 31 bones) Small: For dogs 15 to 25 lbs (approx 12 bones) Regular: For dogs 25 to 50 lbs (approx 8 bones) Large: For dogs 50 lbs and above (approx 5 bones) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 15.0% Crude Fat (min): 5.5% Crude Fiber (max): 3.0% Moisture (max): 20.0% Taurine (min): .09% Vitamin A (min): 5000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min): 100 IU/kg Glucosamine*(min): 300 mg/kg Chondroitin* (min): 50 mg/kg Vitamin C* (min): 50 IU/kg * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles Ingredients: Whole Ground Potato, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Blueberries, Peas, Carrots (source of Vitamin A), Vegetable Juice, Sunflower Oil (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Oat Bran, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal (a source of Chlorophyll), Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Zinc Propionate, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Slufate, Taurine see more...

• Are these good treats for all dogs6 Answers
  • How did your pup like these? Mine is it picky, but he would not eat...2 Answers
  • I have a 7 lbs yorkie who is picky, lol. I feed him Blue small bree...3 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
  • "Helps with bad breath and helps keep his teeth healthy." in 1 review
  • "Must say i love all of the blue buffalo products my dog loves them even more i am always so comfortable trying my dog with any of the blue products , with how dirty and yucky her teeth get these are a life saver i have to go get some more soon. " in 1 review
  • "i believe they are really pricey but it really keeps their teeth clean. " in 1 review
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
This treat was a good size for my yorkiepoo. It took her a good couple of hours to break this down with breaks in between because she is like me and savors everything. It didn't mess up her stomach but because of her size she of course didn't want a full meal later.
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
I gave it to my dog and she loved it so much it was gone with in minutes. they are a lot harder then the greenies but other then that i didn't notice a difference. but I've heard blue buffalo is supposed to be all natural so that's a plus.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My toy poodle goes nuts for these every morning. They do seem to help her bad breathe. I trust this company to provide a safe treat for her that isn't going to harm her. I don't dare run out of these in my house. Happy dog=happy home.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
Keeps our dogs breath smelling fresh and keeps his teeth clean! Definitely recommend. These are usually on sale at any large retail pet store (petco, pet smart or pet supermarket). Check their weekly adds for great deals.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Great treat for my dog! I trust the nutrition of Blue Buffalo dog foods, and therefore believe this is a safe and tasty treat for my pup! The treats are a good value for the price and I will continue to buy them!
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
These are the best dog bones ever! My little man (Buddha) is absolutely in love with these! He is super picky with his treats and knows exactly what these are when we go to the cookie jar!
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Louisville, KY
Blue Buffalo Bones are a treat we love to give our pups. They're quality made and long-lasting. Our dogs like the flavor and we love that it occupies them and helps to clean their teeth.
Kat A.
Kat A.
This is a great brand! A bit pricy but very good natural ingredients! My dog loves the food and treats! He always does tricks just to get more treats. Lol I def recommend this
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
I love this brand it helps my dog breath and keeps his teeth clean. Amazing product I recommend it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Best bones for small dogs love how these are healthy and packed with nutrients for small dogs.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
Are these good treats for all dogs
Erika H.
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
I have a 7 lbs yorkie who is picky, lol. I feed him Blue small breed adult dog food and he loves it. However, his food has to be small and not too hard. For treats, they have to be soft or he won't eat them. Are these soft? I would really love to switch his treats to Blue brand, since that is the dog food I feed him and it's much healthier.
Hilda R.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
How did your pup like these? Mine is it picky, but he would not eat these for anything. Anyone else have this issue?