Blue Buffalo Blue Bones Dog Treat Mini uploaded by Kathryn C.Blue Buffalo Blue Bones Dog Treat Mini uploaded by Melissa M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Blue Bones Natural Dog Dental ChewsBlue Bones are tasty and highly digestible dental chews that will help to freshen your dog's breath and make his teeth sparkle. Plus, Blue Bones are the only dental chew bones with our unique blend of natural ingredients that help promote specific health benefits. Glucosamine and chondroitin help support joint health, taurine helps heart health, and Vitamins A, C and E help support the immune system. Blue Bones are made with the finest natural ingredients, have no chicken or poultry by-product meals, and are corn, wheat and soy free. see more...

Blue Buffalo Blue Bones Dog Treat Mini
  • "My dog loves these but they didnt last as long as i thought they would." in 3 reviews
  • "I love the brand but these are too hard for my small dog." in 1 review
  • "blue buffalo is such a great brand in general and i have total confidence that im giving my pups the very best." in 1 review
  • "I love not worrying about my dog treats containing plastic or getting recalled." in 1 review
Gia J.
I use these for one of my miniature dachshunds who is around 11- 2lbs and they are perfect because he falls into the margin of a small/medium dog and these chews are a great snack and dental chew for him. Because they are shaped like bones, my dog love to take it off to an area he can just sit and be one with the bone haha. They are sturdy but easily broken up in halfs or thirds if need be. They were also really affordable for my budget :-)
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We got these treats when we first got our mini Schnauzer Lady Abigail and we still give them to her a year later. She loves them and they are great since she can chew on them and it is great for their teeth. We love giving her grain free treats and we trust this brand.
Mariana T.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Overall my dog really loved these mini treats. However, he did chew them up rather quickly, and within what seemed like 3 seconds, they were eaten. I wish they would have been a bit more longer lasting, given the price per bag for these treats. I will keep my eye out for any future sales, as these are nice to have around the house.
Daphne L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these treats. I love how I can read all of the ingredients. My dog loves them too. I have found them at petco and petsmart. They are a bit expensive but my dog deserves the best if I get the best. I would recommend trying them for your dog.
Stephanie H.
Eland, WI
My dog loves these. However, I rarely buy them because she gobbles them up so fast and they are not cheap. At my local pet store they are about $20 a bag. I wouldn't mind paying that amount if they lasted a little longer, but they don't.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
while searching for healthy treats I came across these biscuits. The ingredients are better than most dog foods! They're also grain-free, and even though I don't feed grain-free exclusively it's good because it keeps him from having too much grain in his diet, and also the product has a high meat content. They're pretty big so I need to break them up in quarters for my 8lb dog, but they're so thick and solid that I have to use a good amount of strength to break them, lol, but I'm a bit of a wimp (the duck variety is easier to break up). The other day I ran out of dog food and didn't realize it until it was time to go to work, so because the ingredients were so high quality I was able to actually give him 2 of these and another brand of healthy treats for breakfast! We're about half way through our 2nd bag and he's not bored of them at all. Next time I'll get another flavour to make sure he doesn't get bored. I almost feel bad for not giving him something more junk foody. I get ice cream and the poor thing gets healthy biscuits! Lol.

(update, 3 years later and he still loves them, i keep buying them. : )
Melissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is obsessed with these bones! She will NOT go to bed without one! She is 6 now and thanks to these, we have never had to pay to have her teeth cleaned. These are so worth the money
Lydia F.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
my dog loves these treats. Because she is a service dog I have to be careful what I give her. The organization that trains her keeps a close eye on her weight. I find these treats are healthy, full of important protein, and yet low in calories. Protein is a big issue for working dog. Protein is the main energy source for most dogs. Being a working dog can be exhausting and giving the dog treats high in good protein is a great way to keep up her energy. I highly recommend these treats for any dog. If you are a dog lover who carries treats for the occasional doggie meet up, these are a great treat to have so that you are giving a healthy snack to your new canine friend. Because I own a service dog, I know many people carry treats with them.
Tiffany T.
Walnut Creek, CA
These are excellent all natural chews for dogs. The mini size is perfect for my 2 small breeds and they prefer the taste of these chews over the Greenies brand. Dental health is important in pets, especially for our little pups and I'm very happy that Blue provides a great sized product for their little mouths with all natural, safe and made in the USA ingredients. I feel peace of mind when feeding these to my dogs knowing that their health is a priority to this company!
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love Blue brand anything, but I was skeptical about these chews as I know they has been some controversy about weather they are good for your dogs or not. That being said, I trust in the Blue brand and bought them anyhow and let me tell you my girls love them and so do I. they help keep their teeth clean in between teeth brushing and keeps them busy and they love them.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Did anyone have a problem with their dog getting diarrhea after eating these?
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
How Natural are these treats? I love finding new organic dog and animal foods.
Nicole H.
Hampton, VA
How well do these bones hold up? My dog is serious about chewing and she tends to take out bones fast.
Tiffany D.
Are these healthy dog treats?