BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo(R) BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Dog Treats are perfect for training and treating your dog or puppy. BLUE(R) Bits contain high quality chicken, DHA to support cognitive development in puppies, and Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat. These meaty morsels are made from the finest ingredients and contain no chicken or poultry by-products, contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and are corn, wheat, and soy free. BLUE(R) Bits are made right here in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Super delicious meaty and moist morsels High quality chicken or turkey DHA to support cognitive development in puppies Taurine- to help support heart health Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat Made from all-natural ingredients Contains no chicken or poultry by-products No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Corn, wheat, and soy free Perfect training aid Item Specifications: Size: 6 oz. Flavors: Chicken Turkey Chicken Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 12.0% Crude Fat (min): 4.0% Crude Fiber (max): 2.0% Moisture (max): 30.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.0% DHA* (min): .15% Chicken Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Whole Ground Potato, Gelatin, Salt Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Phosphoric Acid (an acidifier), Natural Smoke Flavor, Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C) Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Turkey Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 12.0% Crude Fat (min): 4.0% Crude Fiber (max): 2.0% Moisture (max): 30.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.0% DHA* (min): .15% Turkey Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Whole Ground Potato, Gelatin, Salt Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Phosphoric Acid (an acidifier), Natural Smoke Flavor, Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C) Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Rosemary * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles see more...

Buy on PETCO
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have a chihuahua and a pug, they love these treats. I had gotten these from petco, they’re the perfect training treat size for dogs 5-15 pounds. They’re always on sale and have plenty of flavors to choose from.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
This is my dog favorite treat (or at least I think so) she loves them. They are great for training also. I'm pretty sure you can get them at Walmart, target or any pet store. Would purchase again. The only downfall is the semi-high price.
Kassandra G.
I'm super picky when it comes to treats I let my dog have, I like for them to be made in the USA and be grain free. These meet that criteria, plus, my dog LOVES them. I switch between this flavor and some of the others just to keep it interesting but it doesn't really matter what the flavor is cause I know they're good for my dog and that he'll love them!
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
My Labs love these treats! They are small and excellent to hide in your hand for training purposes or to surprise them with a little snack. They love them so much all I have to say is “treat treat” and they immediately come to me and sit anticipating these little bits of joy!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
We used these while training our dog. We have an F1b goldendoodle. She is about 50 pounds. These are great little treats to reward your pup with while potty training. Also while teaching them to obey! I would definitely recommend these to someone training their pup.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I own a cavapoo who is a year and a half old. She's a "treat-aholic" she loves the soft treats. I use to train her with these treats and she'd go crazy for them. She'd do whatever it took to get one of these treats. Which made training pretty easy :)
Jessica W.
Kenosha, wisconsin
These are a great training treat for our dogs. They absolutely love the taste. I have two medium six dogs and we have been working on many things in their training and these have been helpful. Would definitely purchase in the future.
Kayleigh H.
Stockbridge , GA
They are soft and easy for my dog to chew. He loves them and they are great for training. I love the Blue brand because they are also so healthy for my pets. The value is great but they are a bit pricey. I would definitely buy again.
Haleigh M.
JBER, AK
My Great Dane/Shepherd mix LOVES these. It was hard to find him a treat that he liked to eat and these are awesome. The only con is they are pretty small for my Great Dane but he goes crazy over them! They also have Salmon and Chicken flavors which my dog loves as well
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
My picky puppies do not like turkey but they were soft and I felt they were priced kinda high but then we got the lamb ones and my pups loved them. I would recommend this product for sure. And buy the lamb again.