BY BLUE BUFFALO #33 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo(R) BLUE Bits Natural Soft-Moist Dog Treats are perfect for training and treating your dog or puppy. BLUE(R) Bits contain high quality chicken, DHA to support cognitive development in puppies, and Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat. These meaty morsels are made from the finest ingredients and contain no chicken or poultry by-products, contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and are corn, wheat, and soy free. BLUE(R) Bits are made right here in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Super delicious meaty and moist morsels High quality chicken or turkey DHA to support cognitive development in puppies Taurine- to help support heart health Omega 3 & 6 Fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and coat Made from all-natural ingredients Contains no chicken or poultry by-products No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives Corn, wheat, and soy free Perfect training aid Item Specifications: Size: 6 oz. Flavors: Chicken Turkey Chicken Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 12.0% Crude Fat (min): 4.0% Crude Fiber (max): 2.0% Moisture (max): 30.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.0% DHA* (min): .15% Chicken Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Whole Ground Potato, Gelatin, Salt Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Phosphoric Acid (an acidifier), Natural Smoke Flavor, Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C) Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Turkey Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 12.0% Crude Fat (min): 4.0% Crude Fiber (max): 2.0% Moisture (max): 30.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3% Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min): 3.0% DHA* (min): .15% Turkey Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Whole Ground Potato, Gelatin, Salt Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Phosphoric Acid (an acidifier), Natural Smoke Flavor, Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sorbic Acid, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C) Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Rosemary * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles see more...

• Are these worth the price? 1 Answers
  • I am currently giving my dog Milk Bone treats. After seeing all t...4 Answers
  • Can you get these at walmart?5 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
I get these in a Blue Buffalo bundle deal at Petsmart that includes a bag of dry food, a can of wet, and these treats all in a reusable container. I'm so glad that they included these treats because they are perfect for training my pup! She absolutely loves them, and I enjoy how small they are as a training treat. They actually smell quite good, and I'm not sure that I would eat one, but my dog definitely loves them and finds them tasty! I will definitely be buying these again when they run out, and I must say they last longer than you expect!
Timber J.
Oklahoma City
Great for training and work perfect for getting them into the kennel. I bought these from chewy.com and petsmart. They are small training treats but work great and don’t overload them. I would buy again.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
These were great training treats for my corgi puppy. They are heart shaped, so I would just break them in half down the middle to make them last longer. Usually Petsmart has a coupon for Blue Buffalo treats so they are pretty affordable. My dog loves them and she doesn't have any problems with them. The treats have a pleasant smell, though you do have to wash your hands after handling them. Overall, this is a good product and I do recommend it.
Sarah D.
These were great training treats as my dog was growing up. He must've really liked the flavor because he could drop a toy to come over and do a trick for one of these! A bag lasted for about two weeks if I broke the treats in half. They are a soft treat that doesn't crumble all of that much, leaving your floors clean in the middle of training. They did seem to dry out by the end of the bag but I assume most treats do that with all of the opening and closing I did.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I bought these for both of my dogs when they were puppies and these ended up being the BEST treats for training that I could find. They are the perfect size so that you don't have to break anything into pieces especially when you offer them repeatedly during the training process. Both of my dogs enjoyed the flavor. I love the resealable bag. Great brand that you won't feel guilty about feeding your pup. Priced just right!
Estrella B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
These are one of his favorite treats! They are the perfect size for training, and they smell just like chicken. Blue Buffalo is a brand that I trust to give to my dog, so I have had nothing but great things to say about their products.
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
These were the first treats I gave my dog and he was OBSESSED, and this is coming from a picky eater of a dog! It definitely made training him pretty easy to have a tasty moist little treat. What was great was when he was a very little puppy I could easily break them apart into smaller pieces so he wouldn't completely fill up on treats, too. Definitely recommend for training picky eaters!
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
These treats are a godsend! They're great for training, and for getting my pup's attention when I'm taking photos of them. We also use them as rewards when he's well behaved on car rides. The Blue Buffalo brand is always high quality, and I like that these are a super small treat that's just enough to keep my pup happy and reward him for his good actions with them.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I love these treats! I feed them to my dog daily. I bought them for training purposes. You can break them apart that way when you are rewarding your dog, you don't feel like you are feeding them a whole bag of treats. I still use these because I tend to be a treat over doer. So these bite sized pieces make sure that my dog isn't gaining weight because of treats!
Crystal W.
lansing
I bought these for my dogs because I love to spoil them and want to feed them the best stuff! These are supposed to be on the healthier side and my wiener dog knows it. Unfortunately he’s a picky eater and won’t touch them. My other dog, however, loves them and begs for more! So if you have a picky dog, maybe pass on these treats.
Amber L.
Can you get these at walmart?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
I am currently giving my dog Milk Bone treats. After seeing all the Blue Buffalo commercials I wonder if their products are "significantly" better for your dog than the regular brands. Is this true? I noticed that they are more expensive. Is it worth the price?
Ashley R.
Chicago
What treats do you give your dog?? I give mines blue really good treats for dogs .
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Are these really hard? My Pomeranian has a hard time with hard foods
Lauren C.
Are these worth the price?