Blue Buffalo BLUE BasicsTM Limited Ingredient Puppy Food uploaded by Katy S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

A nutritionally complete, limited-ingredient formula for puppies with food sensitivities. Contains no corn, wheat, dairy, soy or eggs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Sensitive Stomach Flavor: Turkey & Potato Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Peas, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 And 6 Fatty Acids), Potatoes, Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Natural Turkey Flavor, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sunflower Oil (source Of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Whole Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Turmeric, Oil Of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source Of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (Source of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.5% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.3% Moisture (max) 78.0% L-Carnitine (min) 380 mg/kg Glucosamine (min) see more...

Buy on PETCO
Nam R.
Hercules
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great brand of food for dogs. I have been giving this to my dog since he was a puppy. He loves the taste and finishes his whole bowl every time. The ingredients used to make the food is what draws me to this product.
Breezy L.
Review for: Other more...
Our puppy loves this food! She hasn’t had any issues with it so far. But I do know someone who fed their pups this brand and it gave their puppy diarrhea so they had to switch.
Overall I think this is a good brand to start out with at least!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
The only reason I’m giving two stars is because this food is pricey! When my dog was eating this, he was eating more expensive food than I was and he didn’t really seem to enjoy it all that much! Honestly, i probably would not buy it again.
Katy S.
My puppy was having diarrhea and after testing found it was due to food and digestive issues. Researched a bunch of brands and ingredients. Narrowed it down to 2 brands. Went with this one and since starting it he has not had any diarrhea and actually likes eating it. Would recommend to someone with a puppy having issues with digestion and diarrhea.
Tayla M.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I adopted a puppy from the humane society and they feed all their puppies this food, i was buying it for my puppy thinking it was great quality. I did lots of research and found that blue buffalo is a sketchy company and the things that they claim may or may NOT be true such as 'no meat by products' 'grain free' etc. Blue buffalo is in a law suit with Purina who tested all their dog foods and found that they were lying. They found things in the dog foods that they claimed not to have..So i do not trust this brand and i will not buy from them. They denied everything and still haven't changed their labels so it is false advertisement.

If you are going to pay a premium price for dog food get something that is protein based and from a brand you can trust. I have switched my puppy to wellness core puppy food and it is amazing! Its at the same price point and instead of blue buffalo a 3 star vegetable based dog food- I am getting a 5/5 star protein based dog food. Research your pets food!!!
Summer H.
Baltimore, MD
My dogs love this!! My older male has a lot of medical problems and this works wonders for him! I love this food and so does he!! He's a big male pitbull and this bad last him a very long time, it's a little pricey but so worth it.
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this food but let me tell you about his farts not a great food for him after getting him this food but we couldn’t just waist the bag so we let him finish it till we got a new one but let me tell you he loved this food.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
This stuff is great my puppy was on the regular puppy blue buffalo food, i noticed she had horrible gas and was having a hard time eating never wanted to eat at her scheduled time, i switched to this after talking to the vet and a couple of people, needless to say she's doing so much better no gas eating when she in supposed to and having healthy bowel movements this food is great and I'm so happy i found something that she can eat and not feel uncomfortable eating
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I started my older dog on this when he was a puppy and he loved it except he'd pick out the blue bits. I remember had to feed those to him by hand or else he wouldn't eat them. It's a good food, if your dogs will eat it but the older dog stopped it eating outright after several months.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food and I love it because I feel good about giving it to her. It’s very nutritious and i love that it doesn’t have grain.