Blue Buffalo BLUE BasicsTM Limited Ingredient Formula Large Breed Adult Dog Food

BY BLUE BUFFALO

A nutritionally complete, limited-ingredient formula for dogs with food sensitivities. Contains no corn, wheat, dairy, soy or eggs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: Sensitive Stomach, Digestive Care Flavor: Turkey & Potato Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Natural, Limited Ingredient Package Weight: 24 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Peas, Potatoes, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Turkey Flavor, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Whole Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil Of Rosemary, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (source Of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (Source of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product see more...

Buy on PetSmart
jules W.
North Olmsted
Pet Lover Expert
Any dog owner proud of their pup and taking pride in being a puppy parent should feed their dog this food! Bear our 90 pound Catahoula leopard dog always licks his bowl clean with this food in there. Whenever we have other pups over to for playdates they are always sneak into Bear's dish for his food. So it is definitely dog approved and the ingredients make it human approved!
April W.
Knoxville , TN
Pet Lover Expert
Our pups have some pretty sensitive skin and changing from cheap food to this miricale food was the best decision we have made! Good dives pellets for any pup, they eat it right up, a little pricey but good ingredients comes with a good price. We have been on this brand for years changing up flavors a few times.
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert
My German Sheppard mix eats this and she is always a healthy weight and she likes the taste- we rotate thru the various blue buffalo flavors and she likes them all including this one
Brooke R.
Dallas, GA
LOVE this brand. MY dogs sometimes have stomach problems so this always helps them. I don't typically buy it all of the time, only when they seem to need it. I use it when they are sick or when they are having skin problems. It's so natural so it's definitely better for them than anything you can buy at Walmart.
Christina T.
San Diego, CA
We switched our lab over to this food after we out that her leg cramps/spasms could be related to a food allergy. She's yet to have an episode since removing grains from her diet, so we'll stick with this food. It's the same price as the regular Blue Buffalo she used to eat, but the bag is smaller. We go through about a bag a month for our dog, which adds up pretty quick. But it's worth it.
Emily G.
One of my labs has food allergies and this is the best stuff you can buy. I highly recommend the salmon and potato. I wish it weren't so expensive as we feed two large dogs but it's worth it since it reduces my vet bills in the long run.
Isabella B.
Pet Lover Expert
Its a really expensive but worth it!My dog loves them a lot plus there really good for him. They have a lot of nutritions they need to be healthy
Jeana D.
Belmont, NC
We have been using this for a while now. Our dogs love it. They used to have acid reflux problem and they stopped after we switched to this
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
This food is great. I️t really helps with the dogs coat, making I️t shiny and soft. My dog has sensitive skin so this works well for him.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This product is rather expensive at petco. My pups have only had it once when we won it in a competition. They loved it though. If willing to pay the price, it is great quality food.