Blue Buffalo BLUE BasicsTM Adult Dog Food uploaded by Lauren T.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Your dog will be licking his chops when you serve him this BLUE Basics Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Food for Dogs, which features a savory lamb and potato flavor for taste he is sure to love. The limited-ingredient, high-protein recipe is crafted without grains to ensure a wholesome, hearty meal. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to deliver the balanced nutrition your dog needs to thrive. Features: LifeSource Bits deliver wholesome nutrition and offer specially formulated vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; delectable lamb and potato flavor; crunchy texture; limited-ingredient, grain-free, high-protein recipe Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Lamb & Potato Primary Ingredient: Lamb Calories per Serving: 3,631 kcals per kg; 330 kcals per cup Package Weight: 4 lbs. Directions: Up to 15 lbs.: 1/2 -1-1/2 cups daily 16 - 25 lbs.: 1-1/2 - 2 cups daily 26 - 40 lbs.: 2 - 3 cups daily 41 - 60 lbs.: 3 - 4 cups daily 61 - 80 lbs.: 4 - 5 cups daily 81 - 100 lbs.: 5 - 5-3/4 cups daily More than 100 lbs.: 5-3/4 cups + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. When transitioning to BLUE, start by mixing 25% with your dog's current food, then gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over a 14-day period. Feed dry or mixed with warm water to fully release flavors and aromas. Individual dog's feeding requirements may vary depending upon age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels est see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Alyssa M.
Review for: BLUE BasicsTM Adult Dog Food
The basics grain free line has been a life saver for my sensitive Yorkie. She would get sick from the other lines until I found this one. She looks forward to eating now and gained a little weight that was much needed. Her tummy is much happier now and I’m a buyer for life! I highly recommend for those with fur babies who have sensitive stomachs!
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
Pet Lover Expert
Expensive but she likes this brand and the grain free version- when we use cheaper brands she tends to chew on her feet until their raw. I like that this brand includes real meat protein instead of corn meal too
Kei M.
Delaware
My Boston terrier has a sensitive tummy and need something that is gluten, beef, chicken and grain free. We gave this food a try and it has worked wonders. No more throwing up or diahrea. He is a happy boy now and has not lost interest in the taste, which was a reoccurring problem with other foods.
Indira V.
We were hesitant to give this to our Spike but we tried it anyway because Blue is a good brand. He loves it but it can get expensive so we mix it with other food.
Mary T.
My dog absolutely loves this food. She is pretty finicky and everytime I give this to her as a treat from her regular dog food she goes crazy. Small bites for small dogs. It's a good brand and my dog really seems to like this line. Blue Buffalo has really good products.
brittany d.
This product has worked wonders for my dog she has a grain allergy and a chicken allergy and she loves the duck and Salman she no longer has the breakouts that she used to have whenever she would have the Grain and chicken food
Dione V.
Conway
Love this grain free food for our dogs. Lots of dog foods contain grain and they upset dog's stomachs. This does not.
Shanna P.
El Paso, TX
Another great Blue Buffalo product. My dogs love this food :) it's hard to afford it all the time but it's so good for them!
Ruth R.
Providence, RI
I have a 3 yr old Boston Terrier who is extremely allergic to grain. We tried Natures Balance, Wellness and several other brands. I can truly say that has been the best choice. She loves the taste which was very important to me and she hasn't had any breakouts on her skin. Love this product.
Clementine D.
Wadsworth, OH
You can never be to careful what your feeding your dogs. I feel confident giving mine blue