BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Basics Canned Adult Dog FoodBlue Buffalo Basics Canned Adult Dog Food is a natural and holistic, limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some dogs may have, while maximizing the nutritional value they will receive. The first ingredient is a high-quality protein not typically used in dog food. Potatoes and oatmeal are easily digestible carbohydrate sources. A precise blend of veggies, fruit and micronutrients, selected for their nutritional value, support a healthy digestive process. An optimal blend of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids helps maintain the immune system and supports skin and coat health. For dogs with food sensitivities, the ingredients they don't eat can be just as important as the ones they do. BLUE Basics contains: NO cornNO wheatNO dairyNO soyNO eggs And, like all BLUE pet foods, BLUE Basics contains no chicken or poultry by-product meals and no artificial ingredients of any kind. Made Without Wheat - This is an important difference between BLUE Basics and many other similar canned dog foods. Other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some dogs. see more...

Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My dog is huge fan of this stuff and scarfs his kibble down when we mix this in. But I hate getting it because it loosens up his stomach alot and he goes pretty runny and sometimes he has even thrown up after eating them. I think he is just more used to dry kibble than actual wet food. I do know dog owners that only feed their dogs this and are very happy.
Tania G.
My dog loves turkey and you turkey is better than chicken in my opinion. I usually buy it in the pet stores(petco or petsmart). I have a miniature schnauzer and she loves it. I recommend to every dog owner.
Veronica L.
Belle , WV
My 2 mastiffs love this brand wet dog food. They get a can every week and are always anticipating more. I always purchase from my local petsmart. This product meets my expectations but is a bit pricey but the pups love it, so they get it!
Dagmara A.
My Louis loves this particular flavor. We started him on Blue Buffalo when we adopted him and he’s been a healthy happy boy since then. His fur is shinny and he is well nourished with the Blue Buffalo food.
Ashley G.
No diarreah which as a dog owner you know when you switch that's something to watch out for and she loves it ! She must think I made it just for her (I'd warm it up a bit before serving ) hey she's a loved member of our family why not
Debbi R.
My dogs love Blue Buffalo. I believe in giving my dog the best and as natural as possible. I've tried other natural brands but my dogs had issues with scratching. So I decided to try Blue Buffalo and have been using it ever since.
Caitie C.
Westerville , OH
My dogs LOVE this! Anytime I put it on their food it's gone withthin a matter of seconds and it doesn't matter the flavor. I buy this at meijer and it definitely met my expectations. I feel like it's a good, natural brand for dogs
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I only feed my dog wet food when giving her medicine, but she does seem to love this. I like that Blue Buffalo offers grain free options, as my dog is allergic. I also appreciate that I know what most of the ingredients on the package are, and my vet says it’s one of the best foods on the market.
Natalie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I love blue buffalo because their ingredients are always pure, and clean! I feel that this brand is very trustworthy, and easy to find. Prices aren't too bad, and most importantly my pup loves the food!!
Delia R.
Marlboro, NJ
My dogs love the meat and potato recipe. I Will usually give this to them once a week in place of dry food just to mix it up a bit. My dogs enjoy it tremendously. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone who wants their dogs to try a delicious canned food.