Blue Buffalo Basics Large Breed Turkey & Potato Canned Adult Dog Food, Case of 12

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Basics Large Breed Canned Adult Dog FoodBlue Buffalo Basics Large Breed Canned Adult Dog Food is a natural and holistic, limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some large breed dogs may have, while maximizing the nutritional value they will receive. The first ingredient is a high-quality protein not typically used in dog food. Potatoes and oatmeal are easily digestible carbohydrate sources. A precise blend of veggies, fruit and micronutrients, selected for their nutritional value, support a healthy digestive process. An optimal blend of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids helps maintain the immune system and supports skin and coat health. For dogs with food sensitivities, the ingredients they don't eat can be just as important as the ones they do. BLUE Basics contains: NO cornNO wheatNO dairyNO soyNO eggs And, like all BLUE pet foods, BLUE Basics contains no chicken or poultry by-product meals and no artificial ingredients of any kind. Made Without Wheat - This is an important difference between BLUE Basics and many other similar canned dog foods. Other brands use wheat as a thickening agent in their food, but wheat has been known to cause allergies in some dogs. see more...

Dagmara A.
My dog loves the Blue Buffalo canned food. When he came down with allergic reaction to something and had hot spots the limited ingredients grain fee was a great option as it would not irritate his allergic reaction. It’s a standard staple in his diet now.
Cecile M.
My dogs absolutely love this food. It keeps them at a healthy weight. They stay playful and it doesn't take much for them to get full off it since its not full of preservatives. I recommend trying the canned OR dry dog food to anybody!
Amber C.
Elizabethton, TN
I have three large breed dogs and they are very picky about food and they love this! I love the fact that all the ingredients are real food with vitamin, minerals, proteins and grains. Defiantly recommend this brand of dog food of you have never tried it. I also noticed their coats seem more shiney and they seem to shed less.
Kate D.
Due West, SC
My dog is super, super picky when it comes to food. She tends to enjoy human food rather than dog food; however, when we started mixing her dry food with Blue Buffalo's Canned food, everything changed. Now my dog is excited for dinner and can't seem to get enough of this specific canned food!
Telia W.
Conway, AR
I've heard really good reviews on this dog food. I think this dog food is for older or bigger doges because of the name that's on the can. I want my dogs to try these to see if they like this because my dogs eat just about anything, lol! But turkey and potatoes should be healthy.
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
If our dog was allowed to eat these for every meal he'd be in heaven...he loves these! This is the only brand I get for him for canned food, as it's the only one that doesn't give him diharria! He has a sensitive belly most of the time and so we stick to these, knowing that he will enjoy the taste and feel great.
Sarah P.
My big guy absolutely loves this! He is a relatively picky eater, but he never has problems devouring this. The price is also reasonable which makes me happy. I would highly recommend this to anyone who owns a larger dog
Dianna B.
Holly, MI
My Lucy loves this stuff and I know what I am giving her is healthy too and not full of fillers and by products. I do admit that they are a little pricey but if you want better/healthier food for your pet you can always count of science diet.
Blissful B.
My cane corso loves this flavor. It's high protein so it's perfect for his large breed. I feed him this once daily along with dry food twice daily. This is his favorite because he loves canned food.
Anna R.
Blue buffalo is a little more expensive than the other brands but I feel better feeding this product to my dogs. They love it too! It’s healthy, moist. And can be found at almost any department store.