Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by angie h.Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo BLUE Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato BLUE Basics Grain-Free Indoor Turkey Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some cats experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains: Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned TurkeyEasily-digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and peasNO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggsNO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals Plus it's free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats. see more...

Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
My dog has ridulous allergies so we use this brand for him. He really likes it! And it helps immensely with his allergies. He is In top physical health since we started this!
Rebecca F.
My dog is very picky when it comes to food. We went through several brands and flavors before we found this one. She eats it up! I can trust this brand and its ingredients
Cristina G.
My little guy has a chicken allergy so I used to be confined to the Blus Buffalo Salmon Life Protection. I was so excited when they created the basics line. I'm able to go in and grab almost any basics flavor and know it doesn't have any chicken, chicken fat or other preservatives derived from chicken.
Melissa B.
Love this healthy grain free food for my dogs and they absolutely love it. Yes it can be pricey but pet smart always has coupons or then on sale. Dogs love it
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Just read the ingredients compared to other dog food and you'll see why this dog food is the right choice for your dogs. It comes in other flavors as well.
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
Blue is one of the best ingredient foods for the cat. She is a picky eater and she’s gained lots of weight so this has been one of the best for her diet
Xochitl E.
El Segundo, CA
This is great for pup's with food allergies and sensitive stomachs. My dogs enjoy their food without all the side effects of fillers and chicken meal.
Andrea U.
Grinnell, IA
my baby girl loves it! want to try all the blue buffalo variety with her, too bad it wasn't so pricey! I like how it has real food in it for her.
Jamie F.
North Albany
My dogs never get sick on this product I switch between this and chicken and they love it. I have tried a lot of products but this is the best.
Kiana M.
My Cat Love This. I Buy This For Her All The Time. It’s A Little Price But She Love It & Im Gonna Gonna Change Her Food. I Got It At Pet Smart.