Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by angie h.Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo BLUE Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato BLUE Basics Grain-Free Indoor Turkey Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some cats experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains: Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned TurkeyEasily-digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and peasNO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggsNO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals Plus it's free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats. see more...

Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
My small Pekingese liveeeees for this food. It's a bit expensive but worth every penny. PetSmart / Petco. We buy a large bag but lasts 6+ months mixed with wet food.
Nikki m.
Benton
I don't mind paying the extra price for them better brand of dog food. This is the best brand that I've come across for my Bulldog. She has a sensitive stomach and this stuff is perfect for her
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I love knowing that my dog is getting a healthy mix of natural ingredients that provide her with the nutrients, calcium, and vitamins she needs. I feel that she her coat has a better shine since changing to this dog food also. Better quantity is a bit on the pricey side, but I prefer that to the ingredients in more popular leading brands.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
it is nice that there is a grain-free formula under basics in blue buffalo, dog loves it, a food he can digest, diarrhea is gone now, not too expensive, nice amount of protein, fat, fiber etc. try it, your dog will love you for it! Only thing is that the food I think is over priced and there can be other replacements for this and for a better reasonable price.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
When my pup had allergies for awhile and we couldn't figure out what it was, we switched her to the Basics instead of the Wilderness to see if that was the issue, and she LOVED it! The best thing about Blue Buffalo is that it's so easy for her to alternate between flavors and she loves every single one of them!
san z.
My neighbors spoil my dog by giving her this brand of dry food. Once she ate it she didn’t want to eat her normal iams or purina. Luckily after a day of her not eating she finally gave in to it
Brittany S.
San Antonio
When we found out our chi weenie had pancreatitis my vet recommended we switch her to this dog food! I am so glad he recommended it. It has saved us from having to take her to the vet for flare ups from her illness! I recommend this dog food to all pet owners!! And I love that it is natural ingredients!!
Jayden H.
My dogs seem to really enjoy this brand. The ingredients are way more healthy for them too. The only downside is the price but my dogs seem to be so much healthier once I switched dog foods. They have more energy and are excited when I fill their bowl.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the happiest corgi on the face of the earth and he is so healthy and strong, I truly think his food has a lot to do with that. Blue buffalo has great wet and dry food for pets. Worth the money!
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
My dog has ridulous allergies so we use this brand for him. He really likes it! And it helps immensely with his allergies. He is In top physical health since we started this!