Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by angie h.Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo BLUE Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato BLUE Basics Grain-Free Indoor Turkey Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some cats experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains: Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned TurkeyEasily-digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and peasNO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggsNO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals Plus it's free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats. see more...

Kate M.
San Diego, CA
I have a husky who know lives with my mom, however when I had her I would always feed her this brand. She was prone to upset stomach and this brand never upset her stomach. She loved it. It’s also much healthier than other brands. A little higher in cost but not much.
Luisa R.
I have an allergic lil one. When I switched his food to this his allergies got a lot better! His skin was nice and oily and his hair was shiny again and growing! Amazing quality
The Q.
Pace, FL
My dogs love it!! Especially when it's tiny like who doesn't love tiny stuff and three of my 4 dogs have lil snouts and mouths so they especially love it!! Have to make sure my dogs get the best stuff! 10/10
Nicole K.
Franklin Park, IL
My little fur baby is a big fan of this food. He’s older and he can’t have too much dry food, so what I do is pour a cup of warm water onto his food an hour before dinner time. Fred gobbles it right up!
Bianca V.
I would always feed my pitbull this dog food. It was healthier for him but a little on the pricey side. He'd always be super full but also full of energy. Unfortunately he passed due to the parvo virus.
Samantha L.
My dog has the most sensitive stomach and tires of her food quickly but so far I've had good luck with this food. Limited ingredients with a nice nutrition profile and the fat levels aren't too high. She seems to like the taste also, even without any sort of yummy topper.
Lilly R.
Good and healthy my dog loves this type of food and is very good for her. But it is on the pricey side it expensive but i get it sometimes and it doesn’t last long that’s how much she loves it!
Molly D.
morgantown
My large dog can only eat grain free dog food and this is by far his favorite! I usually buy at tractor supply and the price isn't to steep. This product definitely met expectation, my dog doesn't have any more hot spots or allergic outbreaks. I definitely recommend for other dog owners!
Alexis H.
We have an indoor cat and she gets this good altered between her other food and this really softens her coat! I bought this food online ! I would recommend this to everyone ! Worth the price even though expensive
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I’ve only bought this a few times because of the price, but it was definitely a high end food. You are paying for quality, so if you don’t mind paying a higher price this is a great brand!