Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by angie h.Blue Buffalo Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato uploaded by Jasmine S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo BLUE Basics Indoor Adult Recipe - Turkey & Potato BLUE Basics Grain-Free Indoor Turkey Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities that some cats experience while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. BLUE Basics contains: Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned TurkeyEasily-digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and peasNO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggsNO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals Plus it's free from the grains and glutens that can trigger allergic reactions in some cats. see more...

angie h.
Stevensville
I had to switch dog food brands because of food allergy. Blue Buffalo basics was recommendeded by my vet. Since I switched foods, the ear infections and skin issues are gone. My dogs love it and its very minimal ingredients that are quality. The drawback is the price. Its not affordable. Its $18 for a 4 pound bag. I have 2 dogs so a small bag lasts maybe 3 days. I do recommend if your pet has allergies or if you want quality, minimal ingredients and grain free.
Jasmine S.
Glendora, CA
I have a small chihuahua/ jack russel terrier mix. And My dog loves this food. I've been buying different foods each month and this is finally the one she loves and I'm going to continue buying. It's a lot healthy and better for her than the other brands out there. It's a little pricey but you can't put a price on having the best for your dog. I also use their treats for her and she loves those too.
Holly V.
I love this cat food and so do my cats! It’s so comforting to know that my cats are getting quality protein from actual meat without all the filler. I have two indoor cats and they are always eager to eat this food.
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
My dog loves Blue Buffalo Life Protect Chicken Puppy Food 6lb lol its the only dry food hell eat by itself. After pedigree he just seemed to be more interested on this brand. Which im ok with.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This dog food is the best for our bulldog. She has sensitive stomach and allergies we tried so many until we tried this. Her coat shines and it agrees with her system.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
Our pups love this food. On other brands they only eat when hungry. With this brand we have to portion so they don’t over eat. We can get it at any pet store like PetCo or PetSmart. They have shiny coats and healthy stools, which makes us all happy!
Shelby M.
Grand rapids, MI
This dog food is a keeper! I wouldn't feed my dog anything else! Blue Buffalo is made without fillers, meaning it's all natural ingredients, much better than purina or pedigree. I have been feeding this stuff to my dogs forever, and they love it!
shelby f.
Akron, OH
My dogs really seems to not turn their nose up to it. They are eat every bite not leaving one behind. Have a pit bull and a lab it’s tricky at times with food. Pets supplies plus is always right there with the best price and would have my friends give it to their dogs as well.
Sofia M.
My dog loves this food. Every time he hears the bag he runs to the kitchen because he knows its food time. I love the fact its grain free and eating it helps clean his teeth at the same time. I recommend this to dog owners 100%.
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
Currently using this food and a wet food. This food he eats every bite of then doesn't want anything to snack on through the day. So obviously it fills him up longer and he isn't staying hungry. I like it and so does he!