Blue Buffalo Basics Dry Dog Food, Turkey and Potato Recipe, 4-Pound Bag uploaded by Genesisforever G.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #89 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Formula Turkey & Potato Adult Dry Dog Food - Natural Dog FoodIf your best canine friend shows signs of food sensitivities, then get back to the basics with Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Formula Turkey & Potato Adult Dry Dog Food. This natural dog food is specially formulated to maximize your dog's nutrition while minimizing food sensitivities. Blue Buffalo's animal nutritionists have carefully developed this dry dog food recipe using high-quality, natural ingredients that will help keep your pooch's taste buds and tummy happy. Deboned turkey is the first ingredient in Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Formula Turkey & Potato Adult Dry Dog Food. This quality protein source supports lean muscle growth and maintenance. Oatmeal, potatoes and brown rice give your dog plenty of easily-digestible carbohydrates, which translate into energy your furry friend can use during walks and playtime. Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Formula Turkey & Potato Adult Dry Dog Food also contains lots of veggies, like peas and whole carrots, and fruits, including blueberries and cranberries. These fruits and vegetables provide your canine with important vitamins and micronutrients that promote overall health and wellbeing. When it comes to food sensitivities, the ingredients kept out of a dry dog food are just as important as the ingredients included. This Blue Buffalo natural dog food is not made with any corn, soy, wheat, dairy or eggs. Your dog will also not eat any artificial preservatives, artificial flavors or poultry byproducts. Instead, every bite of Blue Buffalo's natural dog food contains special LifeSource Bits. These nutritious kibbles are filled with antioxidants, essential vitamins and vital nutrients. LifeSource Bits support your dog's immune system, help establish a healthy oxidative balance and work to meet all of your pooch's life stage requirements. Give your dog a well-rounded dry dog food that will appeal to your friend's taste buds and sensitive stomach. Sometimes, the basics are better. see more...

Christina B.
San Diego, CA
Before I started my dog on this food she was having a hard time keeping any food down and would always eat and puke it up. Once we started her on this she never puked again. The vet Recommended a couple of other brands for sensitive tummies and this one was the only one that worked for her. The only down side to this food is cost wish it was a little bit more affordable. I still buy it because it’s all my dog can keep down and she loves it!
angie h.
Stevensville
I started feeding my dogs this food 3 months ago. My vet recommended because my Puggle had chronic ear infections and skin issues. Ever since I switched foods to limited ingredients, no more ear or skin problems. There is a grain free food to. The drawback is the price. Its $18 for 4# bag. It lasts 3 days if lucky. Of course, they sell in bigger quantities. I will pay the hefty price for my dogs health
heather d.
Syracuse, NY
This dog food was great for my pet who has severe allergies to foods and the ingredients in them. This helped keep her skin from flaring up. That said, the price is a little high. I have found that our local grocery store makes a similar product for half the price and it works just the same.
Mimosa E.
I love this food or well my dog does. I just think is great and healthy for him. My dog is almost 100lbs so we go through a lot of food a month. Wish it was not so pricey or have a membership that will send coupons every once in a while like a rewards program would be great
Courtney L.
Boonville
This is the beat dog food. My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this food has pumpkin in it which helps dogs with sensitivity. You don' have to feed them as much food either. I have a large golden retriever and I would recommend this food to everyone.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
We gave two fur babies. A very high maintenance yorkie and a Boston terrier mix, who is easy going. The yorkie won’t eat anything but Blue Buffalo chicken flavor dry food and the Boston mix will eat any flavor. So needless to say we always feed them Blue and vary the flavors for them as needed.

They are both in great health. Now 8 and 7 years old, they have been on the same food their whole life.

They are family to us and we joke that at times they eat better quality food than we do... that’s saying a lot.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
This is the brand of dog food that I have been giving my dog for the past three years now. It's great for his belly. His hair grows so shiny. You have a variety to pick from and some are specific for there needs. The ingredients are natural no coloring, corn starch or anything damaging. I just found out I can buy at my publix supermarket and at target. It's perfect because I can do my groceries and buy his food as well. The price is fine, what ever is best for him, do t care if it's pricy. I recommend.
Nicole S.
Both of my dogs only eat blue buffalo dog food. This flavor doesnt have a strong odor to it like some of the others. My dogs love it and when one had a sensitive stomach this was the only brand that she could eat without vomiting.
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
My pets love this food. Sometimes they don’t want to eat their dry food, but then when I bring this out they eat it right up. I also feel like I can confidently trust that with this brand my dogs are getting a healthy meal.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
Way to expensive. My dogs hated it lol. So I switched them to blue wilderness. The ingredients were outstanding tho. Maybe they didn’t like the rice? I know they won’t eat regular rice. I should have thought that through