BY BLUE BUFFALO

Basics Turkey and Potato Recipe for Adult Dogs For dogs that show signs of being sensitive to some of the ingredients used in traditional pet foods, less may be more. BLUE Basics is a healthy, holistic, limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities while maximizing the nutritional value that your dog will receive. BLUE Basics contains: *Turkey - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food. *Oatmeal, Potatoes and Brown Rice - Three easily digestible carbohydrate sources. *A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - Selected for their nutritional value, and their capacity to help in the digestive process. *An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health. LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Basics Turkey & Potato Recipe Adult Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PETCO
April m.
Lexington, KY
A dfog food that I highly recommend and TRUST. Ourt dog, Vixcie, was very sick and had trouble eating for a very long time. She lost almost 7 pounds in 2 months. We took her to the Vet. He suggested we try changing her dfiet, and her food of course! We changed her to blue buffalo and she was better, gaining back her weight and healthier than ever in about 6 weeks! I cannot possibly loive this Brand even more. We truly believe it saved our Vixcie's Life! Highly Highly Highly Recommended Blue Buffalo BLUETM Life Protection Formula Adult Dog Food
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
My dog loves it. We use it for training purposes and it is a great and motivating treat for him. I know Blue Buffalo only uses the absolute best ingredients for our dogs, and that's why I'd choose their products any time. The down side for most blue buffalo items is The price point, but honestly it's such good quality, it's worth it.
Zaimy A.
Bronx, NY
This is my dogs favorite food. It was actually recommended by my dogs veterinarian. Compare to the other products out there, this is one of the best. I have a Maltipoo dog who is 5 years. You have to remember to feed your pets the best food possible so that they can live a longer and healthier life. I buy this at Petco but Target now carries it so I might start buying it there. Highly recommend this!!!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
My dog absolutely hated this I had to return it. It's expensive dog food and infortunately he did not care for it the least I purchased from petsmart for my 40lb dog. Get the small bag to try sucks returning the bigger one.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Our dog absolutely loves this food
She eats it usually in one sitting and she doesn't get sick of it. She has an allergy to grains and this is one of the only brands that caters to that need
Brittany J.
We feed our dog nothing but blue buffalo. Our dog loves the taste of this food. I feel like I can trust this brand that it will help our dog to grow up healthy and strong. Our dog is pretty good at regulating his eating but this food has not made him gain weight. I would recommend it to any dog owner!
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I buy this for my dog because of her food allergies. She's allergic to chicken and also grains. I saw a big difference after she started this food. I would highly recommend for any dog owner that has a dog with some type of food allergy to give this a try.
BRITTANY M.
Grove City, OH
My dog loves blue buffalo it is all natural the smell from the flavour of food smells good as soon as i open a bag my dog knows he runs up and is like give me please mommy I'm ready to taste and eat all that yummy goodness
Sarah H.
We have three dogs. Different breeds and sizes. I compared ingredients and ratio of content. It covers all our dogs. From the puppy Chihuahua to our senior German Shepherd and the Shih Tzuh in between. Much better than buying 3 different bags.
April M.
Frederick, MD
Best food for my dog. He's 130 pounds so he eats a lot but this food has really controlled how much he eats and has helped with his gas problem. Very natural and I don't have to wonder what I'm feeding him