Blue Buffalo Basics Adult Salmon and Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food uploaded by Kirstie M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #51 in Dog Food

Basics Salmon and Potato Recipe for Adult Dogs For dogs that show signs of being sensitive to some of the ingredients used in traditional pet foods, less may be more. BLUE Basics is a healthy, holistic, limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities while maximizing the nutritional value that your dog will receive. BLUE Basics contains: *Salmon - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food. *Oatmeal, Potatoes and Brown Rice - Three easily digestible carbohydrate sources. *A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - Selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process. *An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health. LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Basics Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
My English bulldog has allergies to some of the other kinds of dog food. Some of her hair was coming out because of the food I was feeding my dogs before. I then thought I would try blue buffalo dry dog food. Then I've been feeding my dogs blue buffalo and now her hair is coming back but slowly. I order blue buffalo last month and since I started feeding my dogs this food I have seen a big difference in my dogs skin and coat. I found out that she was allergic to the old dog food I was giving them from a working at petco. I had taken her to a vet and they told me to give her malatoin which I found out was a sleep aid and the vet told me to give her allergy pills for dogs too. The malatoin just made her sleep a lot and would some times make her aggressive, a month went by with no change in her coat until I started giving her blue buffalo dog food. I stopped giving her the malatoin after a month had went by and just fed her blue buffalo dry dog food and finally now she is getting better. The blue buffalo brand is what I think is the best kind of dry dog food out there. So I suggest you give blue buffalo a chance.
Taylor A.
La Crosse, WI
We tried several different foods for our sweet pup and he didn’t react well to any of them. After looking into possible solutions, we decided to go with a Limited Ingredient Diet, and this is the food we chose! He loves it and has not had any defective issues since switching to this!
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Love this brand really puts weight on my fur babies and plus he gobble it up instantly they love it I noticed them using the bathroom less frequently and they have more energy and because of the salmon their coats are even healthier and shiner I recommend this
Callianna D.
taylorsville
I have 3 dogs and one has severe allergies and I have not been able to find a food to adapts to her allergies and does well with price too. I have never been happier with this brand, it not only helps with her allergies but isn’t freakishly expensive either. Having three dogs we buy the larger bags every 2 weeks and have never had any digestive problems or allergy issues since. I will not switch to a different brand ever again. I have never been so pleased
Janet B.
San Gabriel, CA
Venti has enjoyed Blue Buffalo since she was a Puppy. We did try different brands at the beginning but this was her favorite. I love that the ingredients are good for her and I know exsactly what she’s having. I recommended this brand to my brother for his two dogs and they also enjoy it very much.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
My cats are very low maintenance luckily so it's pretty cheap to keep up with them so when I buy blue buffalo it's definitely worth the price! It did have some recalls here and there but I like sticking to the brand because it's more natural and I don't mind the recalls because they are mainly from mold which of course normal organic food gets moldy too. Balancing out the pros and cons.
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
My dog loves this kind. We try a new flavor every time we buy this brand but my dog is a little mixed breed and he prefers big dog food. Always meets expectations and its reasonably priced repeat buyer.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
My dog started to have a gurgly belly after some of the foods we were feeding her, so we decided to try out this brand and product since it had more natural ingredients. She likes it, and it doesn't upset her belly at all! Definitely try it out if you notice your dog is mildly sensitive to other foods, it just might work!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Only dog food I will feed my dogs. My 1 dog was having very bad digestion problems and food intolerances where he was vomiting and defecating blood. The vet had him on a very strict diet but he would still get sick from time to time. I did my research on this, tried it and he hasn't been sick in 6 years since I started him on it. It saved my dog!
aida k.
Los Angeles, ca
I just recently switched my dog to blue buffalo and I love it. My dog is eating more she is more energetic and playful. Just by looking at the ingredients on the bag i am more confident about giving her this brand. I will definitely be buying her this food permanently
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
I'm looking for a non prescription remedy to solve my dogs skin allergies. Anyone know if this one would help?!