Blue Buffalo Basics Adult Salmon and Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food uploaded by Kirstie M.Blue Buffalo Basics Adult Salmon and Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Basics Salmon and Potato Recipe for Adult Dogs For dogs that show signs of being sensitive to some of the ingredients used in traditional pet foods, less may be more. BLUE Basics is a healthy, holistic, limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities while maximizing the nutritional value that your dog will receive. BLUE Basics contains: *Salmon - A high-quality protein not typically used in dog food. *Oatmeal, Potatoes and Brown Rice - Three easily digestible carbohydrate sources. *A Precise Blend of Veggies, Fruit and Micronutrients - Selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process. *An Optimal Blend of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids - Helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health. LifeSource Bits contain a precise blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. These include ingredients that support: -Immune system health -Life stage requirements -Healthy oxidative balance BLUE Basics Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
The one thing I can say about blue buffalo is that it’s all around one of the best dog foods. Packed with protein. With other cheap dogs foods. The main ingredients is fillers. Like corn and rice. This will keep your fur babies fuller longer, so you won’t have to buy as much as you would with other brands. It’s going to save you money and it’s actually good for your dogs. I noticed right away my pets coats became softer. Only blue for my babies.
Taylor A.
La Crosse, WI
We tried several different foods for our sweet pup and he didn’t react well to any of them. After looking into possible solutions, we decided to go with a Limited Ingredient Diet, and this is the food we chose! He loves it and has not had any defective issues since switching to this!
Callianna D.
taylorsville
I have 3 dogs and one has severe allergies and I have not been able to find a food to adapts to her allergies and does well with price too. I have never been happier with this brand, it not only helps with her allergies but isn’t freakishly expensive either. Having three dogs we buy the larger bags every 2 weeks and have never had any digestive problems or allergy issues since. I will not switch to a different brand ever again. I have never been so pleased
Melody C.
Great quality of ingredients for my pup. He struggles with chicken based foods so this salon flavor was a great option for us! He is a small chiweenie so this food also helps with his weight! Would recommend for any other owners looking to switch up their dogs food!
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
My cats are very low maintenance luckily so it's pretty cheap to keep up with them so when I buy blue buffalo it's definitely worth the price! It did have some recalls here and there but I like sticking to the brand because it's more natural and I don't mind the recalls because they are mainly from mold which of course normal organic food gets moldy too. Balancing out the pros and cons.
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
My dog loves this kind. We try a new flavor every time we buy this brand but my dog is a little mixed breed and he prefers big dog food. Always meets expectations and its reasonably priced repeat buyer.
Jesenia V.
Orlando , FL
My German Shepard loved this flavor! One thing I didn’t not enjoy while on the flavor was the smell of her fishy breath. Pricer than other dog food but this food had my German Shepard looking shinier then ever!
glory p.
My GSD has a few issues with her skin and eyes. This definitely keeps her on track and does not cause any rashes or flair ups. The smell is not too bad either for being salmon.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Only dog food I will feed my dogs. My 1 dog was having very bad digestion problems and food intolerances where he was vomiting and defecating blood. The vet had him on a very strict diet but he would still get sick from time to time. I did my research on this, tried it and he hasn't been sick in 6 years since I started him on it. It saved my dog!
Brittnay L.
Morrisville, PA
I sometimes feel guilty buying the cheaper dog foods, knowing whats inside then. I try to mindfully choose...blue buffalo is great i just cringe when i see the price. I start preparing food for her at home, because i know she'll get the same value but it wont put a hole in my pocket!
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
I'm looking for a non prescription remedy to solve my dogs skin allergies. Anyone know if this one would help?!