Blue Buffalo Adult Indoor Pate - Chicken Entree - 24 x 3 oz 75 uploaded by Carrie E.Blue Buffalo Adult Indoor Pate - Chicken Entree - 24 x 3 oz 75 uploaded by Kristina S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Blue Healthy Gourmet Indoor Cat Chicken Entree Canned Food provides a unique balance of calories and taste for your homebound cat. Being indoors doesn't give your pet much room for exercise, which is why this gourmet formula was created! With delicious chicken in every bite, Blue Buffalo Blue Healthy Gourmet Indoor Cat Chicken Entree Canned Food offers a caloric intake that's suitable and delicious for your pet. see more...

• I have noticed my kitty has a bit of a food sensitivity a...1 Answers
  • My cat will only eat pate canned food. Is all of the can...3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
Great canned food, with high quality ingredients and from a quality company. I do wish they had more variety in flavors as my boy hates eating the same flavor of food more than two days in a row and will go on hunger strike. It makes it a tad more difficult to feed him. Overall he likes it and so do I 9/10.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I think these are a great wet food option for pet owners! They are a tad more money than other wet foods but the quality is great and I love knowing what I am feeding to my pet. I don't want to give them garbage food that's not good for them I love how they use real ingredients in blue buffalo and no fillers. I will continue to by this brand forever!
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I always choose Blue Buffalo because it is a great choice for my dog. He gets sick easily and with Blue Buffalo . I have used alternatives sometimes but it doesn't seem to sit in him well. His favorite one is this Chicken Entree. I would always recommend  it.
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
I had to take away a star because this wet food is rather expensive. I think it is worth the price to know the ingredients in my cats food but it is also a small can making even pricier per ounce. However my kitties are addicted to this and I will keep buying it!
Charlie A.
I often cat sit for my bestie, she lives in the same apartments and this is her cats favorite flavor. Every time I go over there to feed her, she gets so excited when I put this on her plate:) BB is a little pricey but worth it
Ally S.
This cat food is very high quality and from our experience everyone we know who has a cat and uses this formula is very satisfied with it and their felines like it as well. Its easy on their stomach and the cats love it! Highly recommend if you are looking for a top shelf cat food!
Katey M.
Charleston , WV
MY CAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO OBSESSED. She will just meow meow meow until she gets her morning wet food lol. It drives me crazy but she makes sure I won’t forget. It’s kinda pricey so I feel bad when I can’t afford to get it when she runs out and she meows wanting it :(
Deana L.
Euless, TX
I buy this for my neighbors cat all the time and he love this he recognizes me when I go over he always all over me looking around for the can of food I bring him lol it’s worth the price I love it he love it we are good
michelle p.
Cleveland, OH
I have three cats and one of them has reflux and is very finicky and will only eat beef or chicken and Blue Buffalo has been the one and only food I use. I helps him with this relux and he loves the flavor. I would recommend this product to all cat owners.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
My kittens LOVE these!! So adorable and a excellent treat for my sweet babies!! I recommend thsee to anyone. I'm picky on what I get my pets and this brand has surpassed my expectations!
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
My cat will only eat pate canned food. Is all of the canned food pate?
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
I have noticed my kitty has a bit of a food sensitivity and am wanting to switch to a different brand...is this fairly gentle on the tummy?