BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new ...7 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or bee...1 Answers
  • Is this food good for any type of dog?5 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
My dogs LOVE this food. I was shocked. I bought it once when their regular food was out and I won't be switching back. They enjoy it and I enjoy knowing I am feeding them quality food.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hanover , MD
I love everything about Blue Buffalo. It's easy on my 13 year old dogs stomach and she loves the taste. I love knowing the ingredients are wholesome. It's a little expensive but worth the price to be giving your dog healthy ingredients. I would highly recommend. It's the only brand of dog food I'll ever buy!
Linda P.
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Healthy skin. My dog had a bad reaction to most foods. He would get scales and itchy patches down his back and tail. This blue buffalo seemed to stop it plus I do believe he loves the flavor
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
My dog Benji is OBSESSED with this food! I was surprised he liked something that was actually good for him, but I'm glad he can appreciate this almost as much as he appreciates his treats which is good for both of us.
Christa V.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Inhave not tryex this product but I hear wonderful things about it. My dog is allergic to everything so once I found something that keeps her health I have stick with it.
Jay N.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
our little schnauzer mix loves this food. It doesn't smell too strong. Reasonable pricing considering you know it's good for the pup. it's smaller bites for the puppy.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My pets love these ! I can't give it to all my dogs bit the non allergic to grain . And they love this I usually try to keep it to grain free but they love this
Camylla L.
Camylla L.
Coconut creek , FL
My white pit has extremely sensitive skin! She's allergic to grass, and to most foods. Blue buffalo is the only one that doesn't leave her skin full of bumps!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Hermiston
Great ingredients that's good for my dogs and they love the flavor. My dogs coats have become some beautiful and shiny since I've had them eating this brand. Great product!
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Rainbow
My dog has always had allergy issues , until I changed over to this food . Great quality for a great price . She not lonely loves the kibble but there wet food as well .
A R.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?