BY BLUE BUFFALO #45 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food ...7 Answers
  • Do you think Blue is a good brand of dog food? Yes or No. 🐾5 Answers
  • Do you feed your dog this dog food?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Tori S.
Lindstrom, MN
We get this for my two dogs due to them having allergies to certain foods. They love it so much. I love that it has healthy and clean ingredients and isn’t too expensive to get. My dogs are a healthy weight and enjoy this flavor and brand of dog food. I highly recommend to all dog owners out there.
Matthew M.
Oxnard, CA
We love blue buffalo! I was first turned on to it by my mother, who breeds dogs. Being grain free, I feel so much better having my dog eat this every day. He enjoys this flavor (fish and sweet potato) a lot, but we switch it up with other flavors just to keep it interesting.
reg m.
Honestly, I bought this dog food just because I liked the commercials and I thought they would make my dog healthier. They did. She’s old and is more like a puppy than she was before. She’s a bassett hound and is usually pretty lazy but now she’s playful and energetic. I would recommend this food.
Steph C.
Boston
I buy this for my dog who is 8 months old and he loves this stuff! I used to pay $14 a bag for this high end dog food but got sick of spending so much money. This is a good deal for how much dog food you get. My dog is 22 pounds and the bag usually lasts me 3 weeks. Reccomend this dog food!
Ally D.
My dog loves it. The ingredients seem fresh and good for my dog in a way that won't make her sick.it met my expectations on how good it should be for my dog who is pretty big and very active. I needed something that was going to fill her up but not make her sick if she ate too much of it.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs seem to love this stuff. We definitely have to ration their portions compared to other brands that they only eat when they’re hungry. Their coats shine with this food as well. And they have healthy stools when they eat this brand as well. We are repeat customers and recommend it!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is our favorite dog food!  It is a little bit more expensive than what I usually get for my two dogs but it is packed with protein and they just go NUTS over it!  I like to find this at The Green Spot dog shop in town and they usually have a coupon so it makes it a little easier.
Katie W.
Minot AFB, ND
Blue Buffalo Adult Fish and Sweet Potato Dog Food is amazing. The product is not harmful to my dogs and I love that. The food is quite expensive but well worth the cost. My dogs love the food and I will continue to buy it for them. I love pretty much all of the Blue Buffalo products!
Morgan S.
Our dog LOVES this flavored dog food and the same flavor treats. Let's be honest, it sounds disgusting! ;) We recently purchased it at our local pet store, PetX, after a recommendation from our dog trainer. It seems to be both nutritious and delicious, so that's a win in our book!
Anna A.
Allen Park
We have recently switched to this brad because word of mouth said it was good well we have not been disappointed our dog loves this food it’s like she can’t get enough. Before switching to this food she kept getting infected glass and now with this food we have not had that problem
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica R.