Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Alliah E.Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Matthew M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #2 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Is it good for little dogs, in the 7-8 lbs range? 3 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or b...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Though I am not sure of the flavor, being it is for dogs, my dog does seem to love this stuff. I order it online most of the time for my 70 pound German Shepherd. We like to feed our dogs the best and this stuff is it. Our vet told us about it originally but we have been told by other dog owners at dog parks to buy it too.
Martie K.
Dickinson
This brand is something that I started with when I bough my corgi.  I love the quality.  My dog is pretty picky about food, but she also loves her food too.  I like the sweet potato options too, because I feel that is a healthy ingredient.  Also I am convinced that the fish helps with keeping her hair healthier.
Sabrina D.
Muncie, IN
My dog absolutely loves this food! She has allergies and this food helps with them!!! She loves it normally will only eat canned dog food but since we tried this she goes to town in it! Not to pricey either and yes I recommend trying this product out
Kelsie L.
Orlando, FL
I have a miniature blue heeler and a miniature poodle and both My dogs have pretty sensitive stomachs. This seems to be the only brand that doesn’t Make them sick! I usually buy mine at the local petco. The ingredients are natural and amazing if you seem to have a puppy with a sensitive stomach I would give this brand a try!
Morgan E.
Mount Morris
My one year old yellow lab loves Blue Buffalo dog food. He can't get enough of it. Sense this food id high in protein I make sure Oliver gets a lot of exercise so he can balance out his collier intake and output. I would recommend this food to dog owners who are looking for an extra source of protein for their dogs
Danny F.
El Paso
My dogs are pretty picky when it comes to food so I like that blue buffalo as many different flavors for my pups to enjoy. The only downside is that it can be a little pricey. But you do get your moneys worth as far as the size of the bags. If you’re a looking for a healthy option for your pups this is the direction
Jennifer H.
I prefer making my own dog treats, however I like keeping these in the pantry to have as a special treat for my special girl. I feel they are a more natural alternative to some of the other treats with unhealthy byproducts
Celeste Y.
Port Hueneme
Ever since we switched to Blue my Norwich terror has improved on her seizures, she's only a small 25 pound dog and to see her suffer everyday was awful a friend recommended switching and her health improved after the first week!! Amazing product I would recommend switching for any dog or cat for over all health!!
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
Even though this brand is super expensive, it a good brand and it’s the brand hat my dog will only eat for. Not too long ago she got sick and was not able to eat dog food. So we have to give her rice and chicken. We did that and then soon she got better and wouldn’t eat her food after we tried this, she loves it.
Diana H.
San antonio, TX
Love the ingredients in this! That is probably the most important point of sell for this compared to other foods. The price is okay. The pieces are easily edible and good size for our big dog. Our akita is huge and he loves this. His fur is healthy and this food does well with this. I would recommend and buy again.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???