BY BLUE BUFFALO #16 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new ...7 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or bee...1 Answers
  • Is this food good for any type of dog?5 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Katie B.
Katie B.
Russellville, AL
My dog loves everything item this brand produces. The brand is filled with more nutrients so you do not have to feed as much to give the dog the proper nutrients.. I have only been using this and other products for a while and I love it!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Really great quality dog food. It's nice to see real ingredients listed on dry food as oppose to other brands. At first my dog did not enjoy this but then I bought it again after a couple of months and omg! She couldn't have enough, constantly begging to fill up her bowl again with more
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
We feed our greyhound the orange bag of blue buffalo food. When we first adopted him, he was on grain free food, but once we switched him over to regular food his bathroom usage got a lot better! We love his food and so does he! It is great quality and doesn’t hurt his belly.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
LA QUINTA, CA
The best pet food to buy for your fur baby. I have two dogs & prefer Blue buffalo over any other dog food. All natural ingredients. If I gave my dogs any other kind of food they would get sick & vomit. I'm sticking to Blue for my pups.
Cathryn H.
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
Though the price is a bit higher than my family can afford, we were able to splurge once and get it for our doggy. He absolutely devoured it like it was his first time having food! I would buy again if not for the expensive price tag.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
My pet absolutely loves these, they can never get enough and always beg whenever they smell it or hear me with the bag. This is one of my pets favorites, it's a great value for the price, I recommend this product to other pet owners.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Blue buffalo is such a good brand! One of the best if not the best in my opinion. My dogs love this food. The quality is amazing and has rest health benefits for dogs. The price is higher than other foods but it's worth it.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
My dog loves blue buffalo dry dog food! They have variety of flavor and the nutrition level fit the size of my dog. We choose this for the weight control. The price is good and I will definitely recommend to other dog owner
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I prefer making my own dog treats, however I like keeping these in the pantry to have as a special treat for my special girl. I feel they are a more natural alternative to some of the other treats with unhealthy byproducts
Trista B.
Trista B.
Rittman
If I could recommend a dog food to any one I will always always always recommend blue Buffalo my dogs fur is so much shiner after he eats it and he will actually eat it and they use the best ingredients no by products!!!!
A R.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?