BY BLUE BUFFALO #4 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
THIS IS WHAT I CALL DOG FOOD! natural ingredients! its what I expect in dog food THIS IS DOG FOOD! its not too pricy, I buy this at petsmart or petco, I was referred from a friend. my dogs love this. I was feeding them a way more affordable brand, which wasn't good for them. I much rather pay for this and have it be healthier for them
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Blue Buffalo is the only dog food brand I will buy for my dogs. It's grain free and doesn't have all of the added crap that other brands do. What my dogs eat is important for their health. I love the fact that they have have real ingredients. Give your dog Blue Buffalo and you will see such a difference in their energy and overall health.
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
I buy some of this and another different brand from walmart or a can or else just simply house food and I mix it up and give it to my pit bull ..I think it helps him with his fur and skin even tho in one of my pictures he doesn’t look healthy but it’s because he got hurt by another dog and because he tried to get out his little dog house and the backyard fences.
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
My dog loves this food, not that she’s overly picky! The price pOint isn’t too bad, and I tend to get this variation because it’s chicken free and my pup had a few allergies. I highly recommend this brand.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
This product is amazing granted it is on the expensive side but it is amazing for my dog. It helps with her coat it is not as dry as it used to be. She don't get as many hot spots because of this food I think it's really good she likes to salmon in the potatoes. The product is great I know there's been some controversy with the brand but I stand by it
Kimberly D.
Acworth, GA
I have 2 Chinese Crested hairless dogs and they have to eat  a special diet, I was recommended purchasing this food.  It helps keep their skin clear of acne and they seem to like the taste.  It wasn't as expensive as other foods on the market, so fairly priced and a great value over all with the ingredients listed
Krystin A.
Montague , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Though I am not sure of the flavor, being it is for dogs, my dog does seem to love this stuff. I order it online most of the time for my 70 pound German Shepherd. We like to feed our dogs the best and this stuff is it. Our vet told us about it originally but we have been told by other dog owners at dog parks to buy it too.
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
My dog absolutely loves this food! She has allergies and this food helps with them!!! She loves it normally will only eat canned dog food but since we tried this she goes to town in it! Not to pricey either and yes I recommend trying this product out
Kelsie L.
Orlando, FL
I have a miniature blue heeler and a miniature poodle and both My dogs have pretty sensitive stomachs. This seems to be the only brand that doesn’t Make them sick! I usually buy mine at the local petco. The ingredients are natural and amazing if you seem to have a puppy with a sensitive stomach I would give this brand a try!
Morgan E.
Mount Morris
My one year old yellow lab loves Blue Buffalo dog food. He can't get enough of it. Sense this food id high in protein I make sure Oliver gets a lot of exercise so he can balance out his collier intake and output. I would recommend this food to dog owners who are looking for an extra source of protein for their dogs
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???