BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new ...7 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or bee...1 Answers
  • Is this food good for any type of dog?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy K.
Amy K.
Charlotte, NC
This food is great for dogs with sensitive tummies or allergies!! The dogs love how it tastes and just gobble it up at every meal. The pieces are just the right size for medium to small dogs!!
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
My dog love this food and for the ingredients that this one has I know my dog is having the best for her, very good quality
Meg F.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
My dogs love this stuff and it digests well for them (tmi sorry). It seems to keep them feeling full and they have not experienced any allergic reactions towards it. They're allergic to a lot so this product is a miracle
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Thank you Blue Buffalo for making an awesome product for my pup! He loves the all natural ingredients and the genuine taste. Even though you're a little steep in price, you're totally worth it.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Sparrows Pt, MD
This food is great for dogs that have allergies. This is one of the highest quality dog foods you can buy.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Paris, IL
My little pittbull loves these things!! They are great things to give your dog's, and it's super easy to make. My dog echoes down like no other with these things
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Cresco, PA
2 of my dogs are on this and their coat is healthier than ever! My one dog is allergic to chicken so this was a great product to use
alexandra f.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
This stuff is amazing, my dog is allergic to wheat and chicken and would constantly scratch and have watery eyes from his previous food, when we found out about his allergies we found this, and ever since he started eating it he loves it and doesn't scratch himself to the point of hair loss.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Advance, NC
Blue buffalo is the absolute best for your pet! And they have great favors too.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Duluth, GA
Yes! My dog loves it! I love it for its healthy nutritious ingredients. It's a reliable brand and I always bring it home for my babe
A R.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?