Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Alliah E.Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Matthew M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #2 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Is it good for little dogs, in the 7-8 lbs range? 3 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or b...1 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Pet Lover Expert
Very healthy and very appetizing to my doggies. It was a little bit pricey for my taste, but overall I think it is worth it because of the health benefits. I would recommend this to others because of its health.
E A.
I've fed both of my dogs Blue Buffalo dog food for over a decade now. We started using it when one of our pups was having stomach issues and the Vet suggested Blue Buffalo. We find that not only do they love the taste, their coats feel smoother and they seem to have more energy and less stinky smells. We'll continue using Blue Buffalo forever.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I love feeding my dog blue buffalo. Not because I love spending $60/bag on dog food HA! But, because I feel like taking care of her now will pay off down the road. A lot of the "cheap" food brands don't offer the nutrients our pets need and are essentially the same as feeding them a junk food diet! My dog is my child and I want her to be healthy and age well!
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
THIS IS WHAT I CALL DOG FOOD! natural ingredients! its what I expect in dog food THIS IS DOG FOOD! its not too pricy, I buy this at petsmart or petco, I was referred from a friend. my dogs love this. I was feeding them a way more affordable brand, which wasn't good for them. I much rather pay for this and have it be healthier for them
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Blue Buffalo is the only dog food brand I will buy for my dogs. It's grain free and doesn't have all of the added crap that other brands do. What my dogs eat is important for their health. I love the fact that they have have real ingredients. Give your dog Blue Buffalo and you will see such a difference in their energy and overall health.
Wesley L.
This is an amazing dog food! My dogs are very picky eaters and they devour this dog food. We have 4 dogs, a rottie, a German Shepard mix, a border collie mix and a rottie mix. I recommend this dog food to every dog owner that I know and when they switch they always tell me it was the best decision they have ever made for their dogs!
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
In my opinion the best product PetSmart sales. Love that it has no by products. The omega helps with my dogs coat and I have noticed a difference since using this product. Didn't mess up my dogs digestive system when I switched to this.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Though I am not sure of the flavor, being it is for dogs, my dog does seem to love this stuff. I order it online most of the time for my 70 pound German Shepherd. We like to feed our dogs the best and this stuff is it. Our vet told us about it originally but we have been told by other dog owners at dog parks to buy it too.
Martie K.
Dickinson
Pet Lover Expert
This brand is something that I started with when I bough my corgi.  I love the quality.  My dog is pretty picky about food, but she also loves her food too.  I like the sweet potato options too, because I feel that is a healthy ingredient.  Also I am convinced that the fish helps with keeping her hair healthier.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
This product is amazing granted it is on the expensive side but it is amazing for my dog. It helps with her coat it is not as dry as it used to be. She don't get as many hot spots because of this food I think it's really good she likes to salmon in the potatoes. The product is great I know there's been some controversy with the brand but I stand by it
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???