Add a Photo

By BLUE BUFFALO
#246 in Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com.
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
Miami, Fl

My dog love this food and for the ingredients that this one has I know my dog is having the best for her, very good quality
Amy K.
Amy K.
Charlotte, NC

This food is great for dogs with sensitive tummies or allergies!! The dogs love how it tastes and just gobble it up at every meal. The pieces are just the right size for medium to small dogs!!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Homosassa, FL

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe is a great product for dogs. This helped with my dog scratching, and allergic reactions.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.

This food is one of my girls favorite! she is a very picky dog but always looks forward to meal time when this is the food i buy! and with great ingredients i feel great about giving it to her.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Visalia, CA

My dogs LOVE this food. My older girl needs to be on dog food that has fish because of food allergies. She absolutely loves this and her skin is so much healthier.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI

Blue buffalo is one of the best dog foods ever!! It's good for their skin, coat, health and everything in between. I will never feed my dog anything but blue buffalo. They love every flavor including this one.
Erin V.
Erin V.

So far this is the only food that doesn't irritate my pup's stomach. I've also noticed that his fur is so sleek since we changed to this food.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.

This is really good food for ur pet. I wanted Food that would help my pitbull gain its weight since it was a rescue and was really skinny I got recommended this food to help with that and my dog loves it!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My dog is allergies so I have to be careful what she eats. I love the quality of the food and feel good knowing what my dog is eating.
Allison T.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA

This food is a good alternative for dogs with allergies. Mine had very bad allergies and after being on this food for about a month was cleared up.
A R.
A R.

Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN

Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Rowland Hghts, CA

Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?

Join Now