Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Alliah E.Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Matthew M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #2 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Is it good for little dogs, in the 7-8 lbs range? 3 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or b...1 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Michael C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this food!! Ive tried a few different brands but this one she seems to love a lot more than any other brands ive gotten
I have a tea cup yorkie . I would deff recommend this to you guys to try!!
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas
I used to buy chicken flavor for my baby and it was great, she loved it, we had no problems until we moved to another city. She started with allergies, her skin was dry, so we made a couple of changes, starting with her food, I changed chicken for fish, and what a great change, her skin looks better than ever and I didn't  have to change brand! I would definitely recommend it!
Valerie D.
Bromley
Pet Lover Expert
The food itself is pretty good. My dog has skin issues so we have him on a limited ingredient or grain free dogfood. He's does just fine with this food, it's just pretty pricey. We buy it when we have a good coupon from the store.
Samantha R.
Pet Lover Expert
This is great dog food, if your dog has allergies this is a must! But I️ knocked one star off for price as it is very expensive. You get what you pay for, and my
Dog deserves the best! Definitely helps with his skin allergies!
cary a.
Yonkers , NY
I have a pug and he is very picky with his food but when I gave him this one, he wouldn't stop eating it. I am very pleased with how this has lots of nutrition for my pup. Totally recommend it!
Cynthia R.
This dog food has helped my larger dog tremendously. She can't have any chicken or grain in her food or else she breaks out in bumps on her skin. So we went to the vet and they recommended this. Once we switched her over to this food, her coat was very shiny, she wasn't getting anymore bumps, she was going to the bathroom better, and she has a lot more energy now.
Luz D.
Belvidere , IL
My dog absolutely love this feed I had changed it to a different brand and she rejected it had to go back to it, all the ingredients are perfect. I buy mine at petsmart. Will continue buying
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My standard Dachshund has always been fed Blue Buffalo since she was a puppy and continues to eat this healthy food through her senior years as well. It's never given her stomach problems, she loves the food and it keeps her coat very shiny and healthy!
Halley P.
Happy knowing that I'm feeding my fur baby a healthy diet that she actually enjoys eating. It is a little pricey but you are paying for quality. Publix now carries it. A go to product.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???