BY BLUE BUFFALO #4 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Sandy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this brand. The ingredients are great and it seems to be better than most brands. The price is a little pricy but it’s always worth it to give my dogs the best quality ingredients. It hasn’t given my dogs any stomach issues.
💋Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
My fur baby Princess just loves this flavor. And I love how there isn't any junk in it that can harm her. I would rather spend just a little extra on dog food knowing that it's a healthy choice for her.
julia N.
Manvel, TX
Dog loves it :) and i feel like it’s much more healthier than other kibble brands. I’ve been buying this brand for the past few years and our dog has never had any health problems. Will continue buying
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to buy chicken flavor for my baby and it was great, she loved it, we had no problems until we moved to another city. She started with allergies, her skin was dry, so we made a couple of changes, starting with her food, I changed chicken for fish, and what a great change, her skin looks better than ever and I didn't  have to change brand! I would definitely recommend it!
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
Our dog loves this food. We got her from a rescue group who fed her a food with chicken by product as the first ingredient. Her coat was dull, she smelled bad, she was itching a lot and had terrible dandruff. She's been eating this for a week plus. Her coat is so shiny, she doesn't smell at all and no signs of dandruff. It's a huge improvement in only a diet change.
Cynthia R.
This dog food has helped my larger dog tremendously. She can't have any chicken or grain in her food or else she breaks out in bumps on her skin. So we went to the vet and they recommended this. Once we switched her over to this food, her coat was very shiny, she wasn't getting anymore bumps, she was going to the bathroom better, and she has a lot more energy now.
Jessica  E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for the price we pay. We have a biweekly auto shipment with chewy for our 2 dogs. One mid sized and the other a larger breed. Both love the food and have healthier coats. We will continue to buy.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My standard Dachshund has always been fed Blue Buffalo since she was a puppy and continues to eat this healthy food through her senior years as well. It's never given her stomach problems, she loves the food and it keeps her coat very shiny and healthy!
Julia B.
Both of my dogs have allergy issues when it comes to their food, Blue buffalo is great! Both dogs love it, I've tried a few of blue buffalo flavors so far my dogs love all of them. Definitely worth it and would buy it again!  Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Adult Dog FoodBlue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Adult Dog Food
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
THIS IS WHAT I CALL DOG FOOD! natural ingredients! its what I expect in dog food THIS IS DOG FOOD! its not too pricy, I buy this at petsmart or petco, I was referred from a friend. my dogs love this. I was feeding them a way more affordable brand, which wasn't good for them. I much rather pay for this and have it be healthier for them
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???