Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Alliah E.Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Matthew M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #2 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Is it good for little dogs, in the 7-8 lbs range? 3 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or b...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Erin L.
The Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown Rice Adult Dog Food is very good for my older dog. After feeding her his food she is finally eating all of it. It is a very popular dog food for older dogs. I️ would highly recommend this product!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
We absolutely love Blue Buffalo brand anything that we have tried and purchased for our animals have been a big success. The dry food and the treats have all been gobbled up every single time and I absolutely have zero complaints
This brand dog food is the best! I really think they knew what they was doing its a great taste for my dog and better for him as well WIN WIN? I got my bag at Wal-Mart I love this food so much it's amazing I will buy again and again you well to its a must have Blue Buffalo Life Protect Chicken Puppy Food 6lb
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
I’ve bought this I love this product! I use it everyday for my German shepherd Thor! He’s my baby and I only want the very best for him. I would definitely recommend it for someone who wants the best Definitely a must buy!
Andrea B.
Lexington
Our dog trainer recommend Blue Buffalo for our dog who has digestion issues. We used this product with our 97lb Lab/Rottie. She loves food but grew tired of this quickly. We also learned that Blue Buffalo was lying about their products  and used way more grains and less protein than they claimed. Since this brand is so pricey, I would suggest finding a different product from someone who is honest about their ingredients!
Rea V.
Orlando, FL
It is a little overpriced but man it is good quality dog food. Dogs that have grain allergies seem to do really really well using this also if your dog has any skin issues there's a possibility it could be linked to grain allergies and switching them to a fish and sweet potato mixture of dog food will help with their coat dramatically. Add coconut or olive oil to the food and it will also help with any dry skin or hotspot problems
Bailey S.
I bough this from pet smart and the price was reasonable so we got it. My dogs loved it. They can’t get enough sweet potato. My smaller dog took a little longer eating it because it was a little hard but she managed.
Savannah H.
apopka
we have tried multiple other dog brands in the past, but nothing comes close to blue buffalo. I have a large 90 lb rodesian ridgeback, and this keeps him active. I will not go back to any other brand of food.
Elizabeth S.
Athens
really great product for dogs with joint issues, there are virtually no fillers in this brand and my dog loves it, we have to move his food so the cat will not try to eat it too! i have never tried it, but the dogs and cats seem to think it is delicious!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???