Add a Photo

By BLUE BUFFALO
#242 in Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC

Meat dogs food on the market. I would recommend this brand to anyone who cares about there dogs food. They also have a good Amount of flavors
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT

I am partial to this because I used to work in a pet store and I was able to receive it for free, but my dog and friends dogs refused to eat it.
Haley  R.
Haley R.
Jacksonville, NC

Our dog had an allergy to chicken and this was a food that didn't cause him to have a reaction. He absolutely loves it!
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA

I would use this brand more often but it is seriously so expensive. I don't even understand.
Heather  D.
Heather D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have a Morkie who has allergies and we have tried many different foods and recopies. This being one of them. It seemed to do great things for her coat however her itching on her feet did not stop. Plus her breath was horrid from the fish in this recipe . So we moved on to another recipe.
Erik S.
Erik S.
Cedar Grove, IN

The quality of the food looks up to par, however, my dog seems to think it is quite possible the worst food on the planet. He is picky, and prefers to steal the cats food, so keep that in mind.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC

We recently switched our Golden Retriever puppy to this flavor and he's going insane over it! He's tried chicken, which wasn't good for him, and lamb, which he just liked okay. He is extra excited about eating now and will often just stand where we keep his food, just in case we dropped a piece. His skin and stomach seem a lot happier since we switched. We order from Chewy and have this on auto ship.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX

I have a husky so we have to be careful about what we feed him or else he has tummy problems. We purchased this food awhile back because of the quality and ingredients. I trust blue buffalo as a company as well. Unfortunately our picky pup won't eat it :( if he would I would continue to buy it!
alexandra f.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT

This stuff is amazing, my dog is allergic to wheat and chicken and would constantly scratch and have watery eyes from his previous food, when we found out about his allergies we found this, and ever since he started eating it he loves it and doesn't scratch himself to the point of hair loss.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

My dog goes crazy for this food! We love the brand and switch up flavor a each bag.
A R.
A R.

Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN

Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Rowland Hghts, CA

Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?

Join Now