Add a Photo

By BLUE BUFFALO
#202 in Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

This in one of only two foods I will feed my dog! (The other is a Blue Buffalo variety as well). We discovered early on that he has skin allergies, and certain ingredients in some foods seemed to aggravate his condition. Once we switched to the fish and oatmeal, his skin/coat became healthy and shiny, and he seems to really like the flavor. The only downfall is that the Blue Buffalo line of foods is pricey, and only specific retailers carry Blue Buffalo.
Sapphire M.
Sapphire M.
Kingston, Ontario

I have 2 pups. One of which is a picky eater and one who has severe allergies. I can happily report neither have any issues eating their blue! It's the only food we have found (after many many attempts) that is healthier for them and doesn't cause either of them to react. It's a win! Highly recommend!!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Norcross, GA

Yes! My dog loves it! I love it for its healthy nutritious ingredients. It's a reliable brand and I always bring it home for my babe
wendy b.
wendy b.

I feed my dog this and she eats it all up. She used to have a gas problem with the food I fed her before this but after this she has not had that issue anymore. Plus you can always count on Blue Buffalo to use the right ingredients in their foods.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.

My dog goes crazy for this food! We love the brand and switch up flavor a each bag.
Ginger R.
Ginger R.
Resaca, GA

Earnie sniffed at this for the longest before he would try it. He usually loves sweet potatoes. I think it was the combo of fish and sweet potato that didn't taste good to him.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA

I would use this brand more often but it is seriously so expensive. I don't even understand.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV

The only food I'll give my dog. It's healthy and the ingredients are 10x better than other brands. It keeps my dogs coats shiny and them healthy.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT

I am partial to this because I used to work in a pet store and I was able to receive it for free, but my dog and friends dogs refused to eat it.
Heather  D.
Heather D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have a Morkie who has allergies and we have tried many different foods and recopies. This being one of them. It seemed to do great things for her coat however her itching on her feet did not stop. Plus her breath was horrid from the fish in this recipe . So we moved on to another recipe.
A R.
A R.

Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN

Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Rowland Hghts, CA

Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?

Join Now