BY BLUE BUFFALO #64 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Do you think Blue is a good brand of dog food? Yes or No. 🐾5 Answers
  • Do you feed your dog this dog food?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
This brand dog food is the best! I really think they knew what they was doing its a great taste for my dog and better for him as well WIN WIN? I got my bag at Wal-Mart I love this food so much it's amazing I will buy again and again you well to its a must have Blue Buffalo Life Protect Chicken Puppy Food 6lb
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
Our dog trainer recommend Blue Buffalo for our dog who has digestion issues. We used this product with our 97lb Lab/Rottie. She loves food but grew tired of this quickly. We also learned that Blue Buffalo was lying about their products  and used way more grains and less protein than they claimed. Since this brand is so pricey, I would suggest finding a different product from someone who is honest about their ingredients!
Jasmine S.
Caldwell, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get this dog food for my pit, he's super picky so finding a dog food he actually likes is so hard! Surprisingly he loves blue buffalo! Yeah it's a lil spendy but the ingredients are good and he's healthier than ever!
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog simply adores this food she would eat more than she weighs if I left the bag sitting out! 😆 I’ve never tried it obviously but I can just tell from the way my little love gobbles it up. The bag is pretty durable and I totally recommend this to anyone who needs a good nutritious dog food
Lisa B.
Lindenwold
My pit really eats just about anything. I wanted to find something that was healthy and fit for his breed. I read up on the reviews and found your product to be one of the best in the market for my boy. There's a huge variety but I've been using the high protein food which was recommended by my vet. By the looks of my Samson it is clear that your product agrees with him!
Nakita T.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I being able to give my fur baby the nutrition he needs to be healthy and happy. This is the only brand of dog food I will give him other than his snacks. Because I know what every ingredient is that he is eating.
💋Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
My fur baby Princess just loves this flavor. And I love how there isn't any junk in it that can harm her. I would rather spend just a little extra on dog food knowing that it's a healthy choice for her.
julia N.
Manvel, TX
Dog loves it :) and i feel like it’s much more healthier than other kibble brands. I’ve been buying this brand for the past few years and our dog has never had any health problems. Will continue buying
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to buy chicken flavor for my baby and it was great, she loved it, we had no problems until we moved to another city. She started with allergies, her skin was dry, so we made a couple of changes, starting with her food, I changed chicken for fish, and what a great change, her skin looks better than ever and I didn't  have to change brand! I would definitely recommend it!
Cynthia R.
This dog food has helped my larger dog tremendously. She can't have any chicken or grain in her food or else she breaks out in bumps on her skin. So we went to the vet and they recommended this. Once we switched her over to this food, her coat was very shiny, she wasn't getting anymore bumps, she was going to the bathroom better, and she has a lot more energy now.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica R.