BY BLUE BUFFALO

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new ...7 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or bee...1 Answers
  • Is this food good for any type of dog?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
Meat dogs food on the market. I would recommend this brand to anyone who cares about there dogs food. They also have a good Amount of flavors
terry f.
terry f.
St Petersburg, FL
My Pomeranian puppy loves Blue for puppies (pink bag) better then other two types of food.
Faith B.
Faith B.
I highly recommend blue buffalo food products. My cat can't eat anything but blue buffalo. Before my cat was getting sick all the time. Since I switched her she hasn't gotten sick and her coat is much more shiny and soft.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Santa ana, Ca
My puppy loved these, we got a variety of samples from our local petco, this was the first bag my lil Coco tried, and she refuses to trie the others! Pups pick!
Erin V.
Erin V.
So far this is the only food that doesn't irritate my pup's stomach. I've also noticed that his fur is so sleek since we changed to this food.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
This is really good food for ur pet. I wanted Food that would help my pitbull gain its weight since it was a rescue and was really skinny I got recommended this food to help with that and my dog loves it!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My dog is allergies so I have to be careful what she eats. I love the quality of the food and feel good knowing what my dog is eating.
Erin M.
Erin M.
My dog loves this food. She also used to have seizures and since switching to the natural food, she hasn't had one
Allison T.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This food is a good alternative for dogs with allergies. Mine had very bad allergies and after being on this food for about a month was cleared up.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
We recently switched our Golden Retriever puppy to this flavor and he's going insane over it! He's tried chicken, which wasn't good for him, and lamb, which he just liked okay. He is extra excited about eating now and will often just stand where we keep his food, just in case we dropped a piece. His skin and stomach seem a lot happier since we switched. We order from Chewy and have this on auto ship.
A R.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?