BY BLUE BUFFALO #4 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually buy parina one but this obviously beats them. Just take a look at the ingrediant list! There are so many healthy, natural, and great things in this dog food! Plus my dog gobbles it up in no time! He loves it so much and so do I! Be a great pet owner and get this dog food!
This brand dog food is the best! I really think they knew what they was doing its a great taste for my dog and better for him as well WIN WIN? I got my bag at Wal-Mart I love this food so much it's amazing I will buy again and again you well to its a must have Blue Buffalo Life Protect Chicken Puppy Food 6lb
Mj G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food and omg his furry coat it’s super silky and shiny. It’s a little pricey I think but worth it for my dog health. It does meet expectations and I currently going on 2 yrs straight and purchasing again
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
Our dog trainer recommend Blue Buffalo for our dog who has digestion issues. We used this product with our 97lb Lab/Rottie. She loves food but grew tired of this quickly. We also learned that Blue Buffalo was lying about their products  and used way more grains and less protein than they claimed. Since this brand is so pricey, I would suggest finding a different product from someone who is honest about their ingredients!
Jasmine S.
Caldwell, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get this dog food for my pit, he's super picky so finding a dog food he actually likes is so hard! Surprisingly he loves blue buffalo! Yeah it's a lil spendy but the ingredients are good and he's healthier than ever!
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
My dog simply adores this food she would eat more than she weighs if I left the bag sitting out! 😆 I’ve never tried it obviously but I can just tell from the way my little love gobbles it up. The bag is pretty durable and I totally recommend this to anyone who needs a good nutritious dog food
Lisa B.
Lindenwold
My pit really eats just about anything. I wanted to find something that was healthy and fit for his breed. I read up on the reviews and found your product to be one of the best in the market for my boy. There's a huge variety but I've been using the high protein food which was recommended by my vet. By the looks of my Samson it is clear that your product agrees with him!
love this dog food. Both my dogs won't eat anything else besides this brand of food. Plus it is not expensive which is great to know that my dogs are eating good food but it wont break my wallet either!!
Brittney J.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer the Blue Buffalo Basics because it is grain free and I think it better for my pup. However, if I’m in a pinch and don’t want to go out of my way to go to a pet store to by the Basics this Version is great in a pinch. A great price point and out performs all other products in the price point and my dog loves the taste. Another perk is my grocery store and Target now carry this making it so convenient
Sandy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this brand. The ingredients are great and it seems to be better than most brands. The price is a little pricy but it’s always worth it to give my dogs the best quality ingredients. It hasn’t given my dogs any stomach issues.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???