Blue Buffalo Adult Fish & Sweet Potato Dog Food 6 uploaded by Alliah E.

BY BLUE BUFFALO #2 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Is it good for little dogs, in the 7-8 lbs range? 3 Answers
  • This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or b...1 Answers
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
The ingredients are great in this food!! My vet specifically recommended that I feed this to my Pitbull due to his extreme allergies. This food works great for him and his coat looks amazing. The food is a little pricey but much cheaper than visits to the vet and medications!!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Asheville, NC
I feed my dogs grain-free salmon and sweet potato recipe at the vet's recommendation. The salmon is great for them and the sweet potato is good for one of my dogs who sometimes has tummy issues. They both like this food and I've been using it regularly.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
I love giving them this it's not horribly right time good quality they love it and her skin and her stomach they enjoy it and I love that is not any poultry in this item
Ami H.
Ami H.
Pet Lover Expert
i wish if it was a bigger size so i don't have to go buy it every month but it seems like great choice for the dog and my dog loves it so i'm happy and will buy it again
Leah C.
Leah C.
I have three dogs and only one has sensitivity issues. I wasn't going to buy three different dog foods because I know the one that shouldn't eat the other dog food would. So I looked into this brand and this one specifically. Blue brand is know for leaving out all the bad ingredients and only including the very best. This dog food is the perfect example. I like there is little to no chicken in this food which is one of the triggers for my sensitive dog. It's a very good all around any type dog food. They love the taste and I love knowing I'm giving them the best.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
This in one of only two foods I will feed my dog! (The other is a Blue Buffalo variety as well). We discovered early on that he has skin allergies, and certain ingredients in some foods seemed to aggravate his condition. Once we switched to the fish and oatmeal, his skin/coat became healthy and shiny, and he seems to really like the flavor. The only downfall is that the Blue Buffalo line of foods is pricey, and only specific retailers carry Blue Buffalo.
Rea V.
Rea V.
Orlando, FL
It is a little overpriced but man it is good quality dog food. Dogs that have grain allergies seem to do really really well using this also if your dog has any skin issues there's a possibility it could be linked to grain allergies and switching them to a fish and sweet potato mixture of dog food will help with their coat dramatically. Add coconut or olive oil to the food and it will also help with any dry skin or hotspot problems
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas
I used to buy chicken flavor for my baby and it was great, she loved it, we had no problems until we moved to another city. She started with allergies, her skin was dry, so we made a couple of changes, starting with her food, I changed chicken for fish, and what a great change, her skin looks better than ever and I didn't  have to change brand! I would definitely recommend it!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
For me, the only downside is that this product is rather pricey. My dog has sensitive skin and cannot eat regular dog foods found at most stores and this dog food is one of the few brands he can eat without suffering. Additionally, it comes with options other than chicken and that is also a plus, because my dog's main skin allergy comes from dog food contain chicken by products.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I love feeding my dog blue buffalo. Not because I love spending $60/bag on dog food HA! But, because I feel like taking care of her now will pay off down the road. A lot of the "cheap" food brands don't offer the nutrients our pets need and are essentially the same as feeding them a junk food diet! My dog is my child and I want her to be healthy and age well!
A R.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Is it good for little dogs, in the 7-8 lbs range?