BY BLUE BUFFALO #45 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food ...7 Answers
  • Do you think Blue is a good brand of dog food? Yes or No. 🐾5 Answers
  • Do you feed your dog this dog food?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Kelsey P.
I love blue buffalo brand dog food. The options include grain free which is amazing for dogs with grain sensitivities, and recipes sans chicken, etc. in case your lil pup has a chicken allergy like mine. He absolutely loved the salmon and sweet potatoes, and he’s normally not the biggest dry dog food fan. The ingredients in blue buffalo never make me question whether or not it’s fit for my baby, rather they make me feel good about feeding it to him. A word of advice though, if you’re making the switch to this particular flavor for your dog, slowly introduce it in combination with their previous food, because the oils in the fish gave my dog the bubbly guys for the first few days after an abrupt diet switch. Besides that, I only have praises for this dry food! Thank you to blue buffalo for healthful and delicious formula for my best friend!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We adopted our Cane Corso Italian Mastiff about 8 months ago and were very concerned with what food to feed him as this was our first dog (my boyfriend and I's) of our own. Given that he's a large-breed dog, we knew the importance of food quality/nutrient from our vet advice and own research. We read lots of reviews and veterinarian statements as well. Once we had it narrowed down, we compared ingredients from Blue Buffalo dog food to some of the other popular brands and were shocked at the amount of filler / artificial flavoring/coloring in them. It made us realize that health issues or problems we'd seen in our parents dogs - i.e. overweight, coughing/wheezing, loss of shine in coat, fatty tumors - could all be the product of these foods. We've fed our boy nothing but Blue Buffalo since we got him and he is the healthiest one-year-old we know. He's 106 lbs, built like a body builder and has the shiniest coat I've ever seen. I never knew before, but now I'm a 100% believer - the food you give your dog makes a HUGE difference!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
We were pressured into purchasing a high protein, grain free kibble and were recommended to try Blue Buffalo. Our poor dog did not take well at all to this food. We transitioned over 3 weeks, twice. Each time we got to purely B.B. meals he suffered from diarrhea, dehydration, and lethargy. Our energetic dog turned to a miserable, sick boy. We switched back to our lower protein kibble and he did a complete 180 within 24 hours. He ended up losing 8lbs from the whole ordeal.
Megan A.
Lafayette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a working dog that requires a fish protein source as opposed to chicken/etc. I know diets are going to be different for each animal. However this food made my pet have routine diarrhea and she wasn’t particularly fond of the smell/palatability so it was hard to get her to eat it. There also doesn’t seem to be much research from the company into efficacy of their formulas.
Gigi L.
Mesa
I have three dogs that I feed and they like to share their food. This is a great product. Gentle on the digestion for the small dog and filling for the large dog. I would recommend this product highly as it does not produce gas from the dogs and they love it!
Ericka W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Only brand I feed my dog. My grandma introduced me to this brand as I was using cheaper brands before. I have noticed such a big difference in my dogs appearance and behavior since switching to this. He is very active now and his coat is so shiny it makes me so happy knowing he loves this food and it's keeping him healthy
Jane S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only thing we feed our old coonhound. It doesn't upset her stomach at all, and she loves eating it. We've been able to carefully control her weight using this food but she doesn't seem to realize that she's on a diet which is beyond helpful.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog devours this food like nothing I've ever seen!  I was skeptical when I saw the words sweet potato, thinking my dog wouldn't go for it.  But, wow.  And this food is so good for dogs due to the minimal list of premium ingredients!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually buy parina one but this obviously beats them. Just take a look at the ingrediant list! There are so many healthy, natural, and great things in this dog food! Plus my dog gobbles it up in no time! He loves it so much and so do I! Be a great pet owner and get this dog food!
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
It is so hard to find dog foods with good ingredients. Almost every brand in the grocery store couldn’t care less about what they feed to animals. I have even found plastic in other brands. But this is my ride or die for my fur babies.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica R.