Add a Photo

By BLUE BUFFALO
#202 in Dog Food
Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com.
Leah C.
Leah C.

I have three dogs and only one has sensitivity issues. I wasn't going to buy three different dog foods because I know the one that shouldn't eat the other dog food would. So I looked into this brand and this one specifically. Blue brand is know for leaving out all the bad ingredients and only including the very best. This dog food is the perfect example. I like there is little to no chicken in this food which is one of the triggers for my sensitive dog. It's a very good all around any type dog food. They love the taste and I love knowing I'm giving them the best.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Grapevine, TX

This food actually gave my dog body diarrhea. I ended up throwing it out. Specially after reading the reviews of many dogs it did this too as well as crystallized UTIs in some leading to death. Great name, I've heard great about the brand. However something in it just doesn't line up with some dogs stomachs
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.

The ingredients are great in this food!! My vet specifically recommended that I feed this to my Pitbull due to his extreme allergies. This food works great for him and his coat looks amazing. The food is a little pricey but much cheaper than visits to the vet and medications!!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Asheville, NC

I feed my dogs grain-free salmon and sweet potato recipe at the vet's recommendation. The salmon is great for them and the sweet potato is good for one of my dogs who sometimes has tummy issues. They both like this food and I've been using it regularly.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

This food was recommended to us when our Australian Shepherd was having some "stomach issues." Since we've switched we haven't had any issues and we've noticed his coat is much softer and shinier. He also absolutely loves the flavor.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Twentynin Plm, CA

My dog was not doing well with any chicken products so we switched her to this brand and style and it has been working great for her. She seems more energetic, her skin issues have cleared up, and her coat looks beautiful.
Ami H.
Ami H.

i wish if it was a bigger size so i don't have to go buy it every month but it seems like great choice for the dog and my dog loves it so i'm happy and will buy it again
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL

I love giving them this it's not horribly right time good quality they love it and her skin and her stomach they enjoy it and I love that is not any poultry in this item
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC

Meat dogs food on the market. I would recommend this brand to anyone who cares about there dogs food. They also have a good Amount of flavors
terry f.
terry f.
St Petersburg, FL

My Pomeranian puppy loves Blue for puppies (pink bag) better then other two types of food.
A R.
A R.

Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN

Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Rowland Hghts, CA

Is this food good for any type of dog?
Catherine D.
Catherine D.

This looks like a good alternative to my dog's usual chicken or beef flavored food. I like to think that he appreciates some variety in his diet, although any food is good with him! Does this give your dogs funky fishy breath though?

Join Now