BY BLUE BUFFALO #5 in Dog Food

Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food - Nutritious Natural Dry Dog Food from petco.com Feed your dog a natural and nutritionally balanced meal with Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food. This high quality, holistic dry dog food contributes to your dog's health in all areas including digestion, skin and coat, weight and energy level. The primary ingredient in this natural dog food blend - deboned whitefish - is an excellent source of protein, niacin (vitamin B3), phosphorus, and selenium, all nutrients essential for your dog's health and well-being. Whole sweet potatoes provide potassium, more vitamin B complexes, and antioxidants. High quality grains like brown rice are rich sources for complex carbohydrates and fiber. The scientifically balanced combination of these natural three ingredients (plus many others) ensures that your dog is getting the right vitamins and minerals in the right amounts with every bite he takes. Since Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food features a robust variety of natural ingredients, it's no wonder that dogs find it as tasty as it is nutritious! High-quality proteins, healthy veggies, and wholesome whole grains appeal to your dog's natural tastes. The varied blend of ingredients in this natural dog food creates a rich palate of flavors that is sure to appeal to even the pickiest of eaters. You can even enhance this flavorful dry dog food by adding a little warm water to the serving bowl. One of the most important ways that Blue Buffalo Fish & Sweet Potato Adult Dog Food keeps dogs healthy and happy is by including unique LifeSource Bits in the natural dog food mixture. These Bits contain a precise combination of vitamins and minerals selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. LifeSource Bits are processed using the cold-formed method, which preserves the potency of vital nutrients - especially water-soluble vitamins - more so than dry dog food that is processed with high heat. LifeSource Bits are specially formulated with ingredients that promote a healthy immune system, foster oxidative balance with antioxidants, and support specific life stage requirements. This flavorful variety of Blue Buffalo dry dog food is available in a variety of package sizes from petco.com. see more...

• I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a ne...7 Answers
  • Do you think Blue is a good brand of dog food? Yes or No. ūüźĺ4 Answers
  • Do you feed your dog this dog food?1 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We adopted our Cane Corso Italian Mastiff about 8 months ago and were very concerned with what food to feed him as this was our first dog (my boyfriend and I's) of our own. Given that he's a large-breed dog, we knew the importance of food quality/nutrient from our vet advice and own research. We read lots of reviews and veterinarian statements as well. Once we had it narrowed down, we compared ingredients from Blue Buffalo dog food to some of the other popular brands and were shocked at the amount of filler / artificial flavoring/coloring in them. It made us realize that health issues or problems we'd seen in our parents dogs - i.e. overweight, coughing/wheezing, loss of shine in coat, fatty tumors - could all be the product of these foods. We've fed our boy nothing but Blue Buffalo since we got him and he is the healthiest one-year-old we know. He's 106 lbs, built like a body builder and has the shiniest coat I've ever seen. I never knew before, but now I'm a 100% believer - the food you give your dog makes a HUGE difference!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
We were pressured into purchasing a high protein, grain free kibble and were recommended to try Blue Buffalo. Our poor dog did not take well at all to this food. We transitioned over 3 weeks, twice. Each time we got to purely B.B. meals he suffered from diarrhea, dehydration, and lethargy. Our energetic dog turned to a miserable, sick boy. We switched back to our lower protein kibble and he did a complete 180 within 24 hours. He ended up losing 8lbs from the whole ordeal.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like the selection and all different types of food that Blue Buffalo has. Honestly with my picky eater dogs I only have like 3 brands that they are willing to eat and blue Buffalo is their favorite one. The only thing that sucks is the hole in your pocket you're left with after buying it. It's expensive for dog food but I guess it's for a reason if my dogs are actually willing to eat it.
Isabella B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best dog food brand for dogs!Its super good for them and has really good nutritions for them. When I first got my dog (he’s a Siberian husky mixed with german Shepard) we fed him pedigree but he wasn’t gaining weight (we got him at a shelter and he was under weight) this has helped him gain weight and be more healthy!
Abbey C.
Columbus
I'm always leery of blue buffalo dog food. I have heard of and seen a lot of dogs get urinary stones on this food, and their advertising ploy of scaring you into buying their food makes me dislike their integrity. Dogs have very specific dietary needs and I wonder sometimes if this food meets those requirements.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs seem to love this stuff. We definitely have to ration their portions compared to other brands that they only eat when they’re hungry. Their coats shine with this food as well. And they have healthy stools when they eat this brand as well. We are repeat customers and recommend it!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is our favorite dog food!  It is a little bit more expensive than what I usually get for my two dogs but it is packed with protein and they just go NUTS over it!  I like to find this at The Green Spot dog shop in town and they usually have a coupon so it makes it a little easier.
Ericka W.
Only brand I feed my dog. My grandma introduced me to this brand as I was using cheaper brands before. I have noticed such a big difference in my dogs appearance and behavior since switching to this. He is very active now and his coat is so shiny it makes me so happy knowing he loves this food and it's keeping him healthy
Malik S.
My 3 year old Brittney Spaniel lives for this food! He isn’t very picky but he has a very mature pallet. Although this brand is on the higher end, it seems to keep my dog full longer. But PetsMart is always running sales/specials on bags of food for our furry family!
Jane S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only thing we feed our old coonhound. It doesn't upset her stomach at all, and she loves eating it. We've been able to carefully control her weight using this food but she doesn't seem to realize that she's on a diet which is beyond helpful.
A R.
Is this brand any good? I've been wanting to change my dogs food, but not so sure. I'm very picky when it comes to buying food for her.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Is this a good food for a dog who has food allergies?
Emily C.
Norway , ME
I've been wondering if this is the best type of dog food for a new dog I'm getting... Not a puppy but not completely adult yet... Suggestions?!
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this food good for any type of dog?
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What kind of food do you guys recommend for both Big and Small dogs ???