BY BLUE BONNET #89 in Dips & Spreads

Blue Bonnet® Vegetable Oil Spread.
"Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on It®!"
No hydrogenated oil.
0g trans fat per serving.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
60 calories per serving. see more...

Madeline O.
It wasn't too bad for veggie oil spread. I wasn't too sure what to expect but it was a lot saltier than I originally thought it was going to be. It will be so much better for frying pork chops or something like that.
monica w.
Very good butter. Nice and creamy, spreads very will. Taste great on bread and other foods. I can't wait to use it for my sauteed turkey and mushrooms i like to make with left over turkey 😃.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Review for: Vegetable Oil Spread 48 15 oz; 425 g more...
I started to use Blue Bonnet because I was looking for a healthier spread and this is awesome. It does not have trans fat neither cholesterol. Higly recommended!
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I grew up with my grandma using this for baking and cooking. I started using t myself when I moved to my own house and I love how it works. I use this for cookies all the time.
Jessica  v.
Everything's better with blue bonnet on it! That is so true about this product. I love that it has no cholesterol so I can feel good about offering it to my household. I can usually find this in my Walmart for a little over $3
Jacki B.
Review for: Vegetable Oil Spread 48 15 oz; 425 g more...
You know what, for the price, this really isn't a bad product. The taste is good and it works well to cook with. Not as good as some other products, but again, can't beat the price.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Review for: 65% Vegetable Oil Spread 16 oz; 1 lb; 454 g more...
I grew up on this margarine, it was my mothers favorite thing to use when cooking. Once I moved away from home I began using Butter and have never looked back!
Natasha C.
Reading
The best butter to cook and do sea food. The taste is very delicious and gentle. The price is awesome and cheap. I am a repeat user of the brand and product.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pretty satisfied with this, I purchased it for the first time as it was on super sale at the grocery store so i figured why not give it a whirl.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Decent spread!Tastes like butter!Works well in any recipe!Very inexpensive!Flavorful and melts nicely! Blue Bonnet Vegetable Oil Spread