5 colors available

BY BLUE BONNET

Blue Bonnet® Vegetable Oil Spread.
"Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on It®!"
No hydrogenated oil.
0g trans fat per serving.
0mg cholesterol per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
60 calories per serving. see more...

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Foodie Expert
I grew up with my grandma using this for baking and cooking. I started using t myself when I moved to my own house and I love how it works. I use this for cookies all the time.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Doral, FL
I started to use Blue Bonnet because I was looking for a healthier spread and this is awesome. It does not have trans fat neither cholesterol. Higly recommended!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Love this butter. I don't know about yall but I think this is the best. Does anyone not like it? Don't see how you couldn't.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite butter ever. Great taste. I would definitely recommend it for all your meals
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
It wasn't too bad for veggie oil spread. I wasn't too sure what to expect but it was a lot saltier than I originally thought it was going to be. It will be so much better for frying pork chops or something like that.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
The best butter to cook and do sea food. The taste is very delicious and gentle. The price is awesome and cheap. I am a repeat user of the brand and product.
sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
Decent spread!Tastes like butter!Works well in any recipe!Very inexpensive!Flavorful and melts nicely! Blue Bonnet Vegetable Oil Spread
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
Its a good butter, it spreads easily. We use it for all sorts of stuff, baking, cooking, toast, ect. Taste good and its affordable.
Jessica  v.
Jessica v.
Foodie Expert
Everything's better with blue bonnet on it! That is so true about this product. I love that it has no cholesterol so I can feel good about offering it to my household. I can usually find this in my Walmart for a little over $3
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
This us the best butter ever. I use blue bonnet butter for everything i cook. It has a great flavor and it is very affordable.