BY BLUE BONNET #84 in Butter & Margarine

Find Butter And Margarine at Target.com! Blue bonnet 65% vegetable oil spread, new look! Enjoy the smooth, buttery taste of Blue Bonnet. For over 60 years, consumers have trusted Blue Bonnet to deliver quality spreads at the right price. And you can trust Blue Bonnet to help you bake recipes that are sure to please. "Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it! see more...

Kristina G.
I use Blue Bonnet for all of my baking!! It suits all of my needs and comes to room temperature beautifully. Whether I’m making cookies or cakes, it’s my go to. It creams nicely with any type of sugar and blends well with room temperature eggs! Melting it works wonders for cooking pancakes and waffles! Just throw a little in the pan and let it melt, adding your batter right on top! You’ll have a delicious breakfast or brunch dish with buttery goodness. It’s available almost anywhere but I usually pick it up at my local Walmart! Go butter something!
Brittany M.
Blue Bonnet margarine is easy to use and perfect for baking! I love them in stock form because the measurements are easy to carry out because they’re already labeled on the paper. Also, using this margarine for my pie dough I found my dough was easier to knead and work with.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is what my mom usually uses for baking and so it’s naturally what I use too. I love using it to bake because it tastes well and it’s really easy to use as well.
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I really didn't enjoy this margarine. However, I am not a big fan of margarine anyways. I usually cook with butter but I decided to give it a try. I read the label and it has a lot of artificial stuff. If I am going to serve this to my family I want the real stuff. It was more expensive than the other margarines and I didn't even like it. However, if you are a fan of margarine then you might like this. I am just speaking from my point of view.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
My favorite to make my turkey juicy and tender for thanksgiving, I just spread all over my turkey before putting it in to the oven bag
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This is usually my go to for when a recipe calls for butter. It makes everything light and fluffy and no one knows the difference!
Elva C.
Bernalillo , NM
this is my go to butter. it's not only good tasting and awesome for my baking but the prize is super awesome for such good butter
Breanna N.
I grew up on this butter and it is my go to whenever I need it for food. Its also cheap