Blue Bonnet® Light 31% Vegetable Oil Spread Tub 45 oz. Tub uploaded by Wendy C.

BY BLUE BONNET #20 in Butter

14g of Blue Bonnet Light has 40 calories, 4.5g of fat and 0mg of cholesterol. 14g of margarine (14g) has 100 calories, 11g fat and 0mg of cholesterol. 14g of butter has 100 calories, 11g fat and 30mg of cholesterol. see more...

• How does this spread taste? I've been wanting to try it but I'm j...3 Answers
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites! My grandma used to use this a lot when I was a kid so it reminds me of her.

This spread has a yummy buttery flavor and is obviously more healthy then real butter and this does well in recipes that call for butter.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
This is the only "Butter" i use, I know it's not true butter, but it taste better than all the other Vegetable oil "Butters" I've had. I buy it in both the tub form and stick form. the price is nice too.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Foodie Expert
This is a really great butter. It's the only kind my husband likes to use when cooking or eating it with toast. It isn't costly and the taste is great.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Foodie Expert
This is the only butter we buy. Its cheap, tastes great, works for everything you need it for. We even use the bowls for food storage after lol
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
This spread is my absolute favorite. It reminds me of back home when they make you Naan and parathas in Pakistan. Love this spread
Kimmie N.
This is a quick and easy alternative for cooking oil! It can be a lot cheaper as well.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this butter so much healthier i use butter daily!! can bever go wrong with this brand
Stephanie T.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
Excellent taste! My husband, son and myself love this!!!!!! Highly recommended.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Foodie Expert
I like to use real butter for baking, but for most things I use Blue Bonnet Light. It tastes great and does well in cooking.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Use to love this butter but lately when we buy it it's mostly water which sucks bc we loved the taste but now we have to use more than normal
Lisa H.
How does this spread taste? I've been wanting to try it but I'm just not sure how it compares to butter.