BY BLUE BONNET #34 in Butter

14g of Blue Bonnet Light has 40 calories, 4.5g of fat and 0mg of cholesterol. 14g of margarine (14g) has 100 calories, 11g fat and 0mg of cholesterol. 14g of butter has 100 calories, 11g fat and 30mg of cholesterol. see more...

• How does this spread taste? I've been wanting to try it but I'm j...3 Answers
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
This is the only "Butter" i use, I know it's not true butter, but it taste better than all the other Vegetable oil "Butters" I've had. I buy it in both the tub form and stick form. the price is nice too.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Foodie Expert
This is the only butter we buy. Its cheap, tastes great, works for everything you need it for. We even use the bowls for food storage after lol
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Foodie Expert
This spread is my absolute favorite. It reminds me of back home when they make you Naan and parathas in Pakistan. Love this spread
Heather E.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
Use to love this butter but lately when we buy it it's mostly water which sucks bc we loved the taste but now we have to use more than normal
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Foodie Expert
I like to use real butter for baking, but for most things I use Blue Bonnet Light. It tastes great and does well in cooking.
yajaira h.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this butter so much healthier i use butter daily!! can bever go wrong with this brand
Vidalys M.
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Love the taste! And it so much healthier then actual butter. Never can go wrong with it!
Kimmie N.
Kimmie N.
This is a quick and easy alternative for cooking oil! It can be a lot cheaper as well.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
Excellent taste! My husband, son and myself love this!!!!!! Highly recommended.
marina t.
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
This is the only butter I like to use. it's light and has a good taste to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
How does this spread taste? I've been wanting to try it but I'm just not sure how it compares to butter.