Blue Bonnet® Calcium plus Vitamin D 39% Vegetable Oil Spread 45 oz. Tub uploaded by Trish S.

BY BLUE BONNET #19 in Butter

Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it!® see more...

Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Foodie Expert
The added calcium is a huge benefit. It’s also tasty. My kids love it on toast because it’s so easy to spread. It’s great for most foods. While I prefer butter I do use this often.
mary r.
Live oak, Fl
Foodie Expert
Blue Bonnet in my opinion is very good. It has that great buttery flavor. You can buy it at most retailers. Very affordable. Tastes really good on a biscuit. If your looking for a good butter to use in your cooking this is it. I haven't bought anything else since using it!
Brandie H.
Creola, AL
It may be odd, but I have used the same butter for many years. My mom use to use country crock, but one day she had bad experience. Ever since then it has been blue bonet. And we have never had a bad blue bonnet butter.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Not only is #BlueBonnet is a vegetable oil spread that is enriched with calcium and vitamin D, but it is delicious as well as affordable. ❤❤
Emilie C.
I love to use this butter but only while barking only because I feel like it has a weird flavor to it !!! But its just me
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite spread. It's creamy spreads smoothly and the taste is just awesome. I use this product everyday.
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO
I feel better about giving my family this...

I like the added calcium, doesn't effect taste. Spreads smoothly and cooks like any other margrine.
M A.
Foodie Expert
My favorite spreads great and had great taste I really like that it has the extra calcium and vitamin D I know it's still not good for you but it makes me feel a little better about it
Its  amzing with a great taste and texture it isnt too heavy on you  amazing for daily use as for breakfast
Very healthy
I bought this from Union coop
Isn't too expensive
You can eat it with bread aswell as pancakes

mary r.
Live oak, Fl
Foodie Expert
Why can't all butter taste this good??