Blue Bonnet® Calcium plus Vitamin D 39% Vegetable Oil Spread 45 oz. Tub uploaded by Trish S.

BY BLUE BONNET #12 in Butter & Margarine

Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it!® see more...

Ayesha N.
Parma, OH
This is the best butter ever! We buy this butter for a family of four and it last us a quite a while! It stays fresh and never gets watery for us! If you follow the moderation, it can be healthy. We buy it from Marcs, and walmart. It is def a must have!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Blue bonnets margarine has a great taste and its so easy to cook with. The price is a fair and i buy the big tubs of this margarine with calcium which lasts me month.In which it saves me money
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
The added calcium is a huge benefit. It’s also tasty. My kids love it on toast because it’s so easy to spread. It’s great for most foods. While I prefer butter I do use this often.
mary r.
Live oak, Fl
Blue Bonnet in my opinion is very good. It has that great buttery flavor. You can buy it at most retailers. Very affordable. Tastes really good on a biscuit. If your looking for a good butter to use in your cooking this is it. I haven't bought anything else since using it!
Brandie H.
Creola, AL
It may be odd, but I have used the same butter for many years. My mom use to use country crock, but one day she had bad experience. Ever since then it has been blue bonet. And we have never had a bad blue bonnet butter.
M A.
My favorite spreads great and had great taste I really like that it has the extra calcium and vitamin D I know it's still not good for you but it makes me feel a little better about it
Chrystal A.
De Soto, MO
I feel better about giving my family this...

I like the added calcium, doesn't effect taste. Spreads smoothly and cooks like any other margrine.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Not only is #BlueBonnet is a vegetable oil spread that is enriched with calcium and vitamin D, but it is delicious as well as affordable. ❤❤
Nicole R.
A great spread but not my favorite although is very easy to spread and very soft but would buy again. I prefer country crock
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
I love to use this butter but only while barking only because I feel like it has a weird flavor to it !!! But its just me
mary r.
Live oak, Fl
Why can't all butter taste this good??