Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef

A helpful training treat for you and a tasty and nutritious treat for your furry friend. BLUE Bits Beef treats are all natural dog treats that your pet will love.

Are these good for dogs over 65 lbs?
How often do you give this to your dog a day How often do you give this to your dog a day Mine seems to want more than five at a time?
Are these healthy?
Start your review of Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
My dog can't get enough of these treats. We taught her where to go out to the bathroom with them and how to sit. We are now working on giving paw. She loves them and I love the many different vitamins inside of them that she needs for her growth and development.
Maika  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Maika  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My chirussel been eating these since she was a little pup. She loves these treats. They are soft, moist and You can break them in half. My furbaby says they taste great and are paw lickin good. The price is inexpensive and they're worth buying if you're looking for a soft treat your furbaby will like.
Chrys  W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Chrys  W.
I just purchased these for my fur baby and he really loves them. he is pretty excited when he gets a treat. I love that the ingredients are good for him.
Jocelyn  L.
Johnstown, CO
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Jocelyn  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use the blue bits to train our puppy and we love them! They are the perfect size soft chews. They are not overly soft where they are constantly falling apart in your hand. They are a great price at our local Walmart.
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Chantal S.
My corgi loves these! Great for training. Will buy again! Small enough to bring on a walk for training.
Janis V.
Portales, NM
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Janis V.
Purchased at: Amazon
My puppy LOVES these. She will do just about anything to get one. As soon as I touch the bag she comes running. Lol. Definitely recommend.
Megan R.
Brownsboro, AL
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Raider LOVES these treats! I used them for training and he learned so quickly and was always begging for more!
Micheal H.
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Micheal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bullet, a.k.a Grey Baby, has a favorite treat & this is it. He goes nuts for the flavor & the softer texture is easy for him to chew. Excellent for training as they are small and easy to pocket. The bag lasts much longer than I expected which was a pleasant surprise. Speaking of pleasant surprises,I just have to say it, Bullet has not had any problems in the way of puppy gassiness since using Blue Buffalo products. His coat looks awesome & feels so soft & he is alert & energetic without all the junk in his diet. We highly recommend these as well as the rest of the Blue Buffalo line for every age of your puppy family❤️.
Maci  W.
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Maci  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our puppy loves and craves these. Moist and chewey. We keep a few in our pockets while training and they don't fall apart. Primary ingredient is chicken. Crude protein is 10%. Enhanced with DHA. Would buy again.
Vanessa L.
savannah,GA
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef uploaded by Vanessa L.
My dog love this treats ! The heart shade is pretty cute . I buy this in petco always , my dog is pretty happy with it so I will keep getting it from them. Also last time in a class they gave me a sample with a little towel it was nice .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly I.
Florence, OR
il y a 8 mois
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tender Beef ? How popular are these with your puppy? How well do they work for training?
Alison R. il y a 3 mois
These are great for training! My dog loves the taste and they are easy to chew for puppies or older dogs. They also work well inside those treat balls and things like a kong
janette E.
20 flures ave
il y a un an
Blue Health Bars Dog Treats Baked With Chicken Liver ? My little dog is 17yrs old and has very little teeth left. Are these treats suitable, looking for soft treats
Elizabeth K. il y a 10 mois
My 3 month old Morkie didn’t like this flavor (I’m going to have him try the salmon flavor), however they were very easy for him to chew and he didn’t have all his baby teeth yet at the time