Blue Bits Dog Treats Tempting Turkey

A helpful training treat for you and a tasty and nutritious treat for your furry friend. BLUE Bits Turkey treats are all natural dog treats that your pet will love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blue Bits Dog Treats Tempting Turkey!
Brittany M.
Gladwin, MI
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tempting Turkey uploaded by Brittany M.
Do you read the ingredients on your dogs treats? If not you really should. Corn is not processed by dogs and is a big filler in cheap products causing ear infections and other issues as well as more poo for you to clean up since they can't digest! These treats don't have grains that are hard on your pups tummies and the small size is great for little dogs or clicker training!
Taylor B.
Mcalester, OK
My cocker spaniel puppy loves these treats. I taught her a few tricks at 6 weeks old by feeding her these treats for positive feedback.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
Bought for my doodle as a puppy for learning purposes. He loved the treats & they worked like a charm!
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: PETCO
My pups love these! Price is right. Love the packaging and how is it is to preserve the quality of the treats.
Haley G.
Asheville, NC
Love using these for training with my dog. I have to use a lot of treats with training and these are the perfect size so I’m not over feeding my dog, he loves them!
Ronnie B.
Bayonne, NJ
Blue Bits Dog Treats Tempting Turkey uploaded by Ronnie B.
My pup loves these ! I give it to him in little pieces, he can’t get enough and it makes it perfect for training purposes. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. It has definitely become a staple in my treat pantry!
Kat F.
Austin
I was a big fan of these training treats initially, but once I learned that the ingredients list wasn’t always accurate, I had to abandon them. They were totally functional as a training treat, tho!
Cindy V.
Freehold , NJ
These are soft enough for my toothless senior dog to enjoy them. He is a tiny 4lb chihuahua and can be very picky.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Blue Buffalo is a great brand for pets. It's all natural food and treats. These turkey treats are great for my little dogs. My dogs love them. I feel good about them having the treats because I know it's a quality product.
Fabiola N.
P C Beach, FL
Expensive but these treats are my lab faves ! She love all pf the flavor it comes with. Its worth every pennie. Great for training.

Looking for your answer?