Blue Bird® Pecan Spins Sweet Rolls 6 ct Tray uploaded by Tara W.

BY BLUE BIRD

Tara W.
These never get old either!!! They aren’t too sweet and they softer they are the better! They definitely meet my expectations. I’ve also ate these since I was a kid. I definitely recommend them! I bought them at my local grocery store. I’ve tried all the brands and they are all amazing!
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
My absolute favorite little cakes! They are amazing they almost always taste fresh. The perfect amount of pecans and cinnamon that will leave you wanting more! I always buy them definitely worth just a few dollars. I buy mine at Walmart.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
My favorite snack when I was little and even to this day I enough them. Big pieces of pecan with a great cinnamon taste! It’s soft too which makes it even better!
raven w.
Do they still make these? I have not seen these in a very long time. These are soooo good. They are inexpensive. This Blue Bird knows how to make these, that is for sure. If you eat them up in the microwave for maybe five to ten seconds they taste better (if that is possible).
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
I love these things and thank you for only 6 in here because I will eat all 6 in one sitting they are that Good!! These are a go to snack for anytime and will curb the sweet and indulgent side of your craving. A must try if I say so.
Amber B.
PHENIX CITY, AL
Growing up I wasn't too fond of them till I got to the center,and as I've gotten older the center is still the best part and I adore the little pecan swirls , I just wish they were a little bigger.
Ashley W.
Is it bad that I can eat all six in one sitting? Oh well, I don't care! These things are so good! They are about a $1.70 where I live and I can't resist buying them.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I love these things so much! I like to pop them into the microwave for a good twenty seconds and they warm up so well! A little bit of icing on top and perfection!
Melissa L.
Lombard, IL
You will never find these in my snack cabinet but if for some reason i had a taste for something like this i must admit that they do look pretty yummy. Especially in the fall/winter seasons.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE these things. Cheap and not great for you, but just slightly sweet and nice Pecan flavor. Not everyone likes them, but that's good - more for me