Add a Photo

By BLUE BIRD
mona k.
mona k.
Ozone Park, NY
These are my go-to chocolate cover donuts. I love eating them when they are slightly cold so that the chocolate doesn't melt. The down side is that you can't eat a ton (that's a downside...right?) because they start to taste a bit odd,but I also love the other flavor

Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
These donuts feel like they melt in your mouth. I love chocolate so you couldn't get any better than a donut dipped in chocolate. I can't just have one it's always the whole bag lol.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are really good, when Hostess stopped making their products this is the brand that I switched to and they are well worth the money.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
These are a delicious treat and very addicting. Because of the high sugar though I would not recommend these as a breakfast food, but rather dessert.
Ashley  M.
Ashley M.
For someone who is not a fan of chocolate me lol i love these i can sit and eat the whole bag it's something about the doughnut and the chocolate that do so well together
Whitney I.
Whitney I.
Greenville, SC
I'm not a big fan at all. All of these leave an almost "waxy" film in my mouth. Not the worst...not the best.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
These are outstanding and usually always take fresh. I have only gotten about 3 bags out of 10 that are dry. love these
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
So good!!!! Also like the donuts with powdered sugar. We get these and tell ourselves we are practicing portion control, but it never works out like that!
Briana G.
Briana G.
Hot springs , Ar
My favorite brand of on the go donuts. The chocolate is waxy just the way I like it and it melts perfectly in your mouth. Downside is never having enough.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
These are my go-to chocolate cover donuts. I love eating them when they are slightly cold so that the chocolate doesn't melt. The down side is that you can't eat a ton (that's a downside...right?) because they start to taste a bit odd.