BY BLUE BIRD

Blue Bird® Frosted Donuts 11.5 oz. Bag
  • "Cant go wrong with a little classic roll of chocolate or powdered donuts." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate ones a yummy." in 1 review
mona k.
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
These are my go-to chocolate cover donuts. I love eating them when they are slightly cold so that the chocolate doesn't melt. The down side is that you can't eat a ton (that's a downside...right?) because they start to taste a bit odd,but I also love the other flavor

Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
These donuts feel like they melt in your mouth. I love chocolate so you couldn't get any better than a donut dipped in chocolate. I can't just have one it's always the whole bag lol.
lynn n.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
This chocolate donut taste so good! Its my absolute favorite because the chocolate makes it tasty.
kellie c.
kellie c.
Billerica, MA
The chocolate ones a yummy. Perfect for an easy breakfast or snack. They're a Tad bit messy though of course.
Amy B.
Amy B.
These are great donuts. I love to dip them in milk and they are perfect when I travel. I don't have to cook or make a mess and clean dishes with these.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
They okay. I buy them because their cheaper than the rest. Try them they're great. A good quick chocolate fix.
ShaNez M.
ShaNez M.
Pflugerville, TX
Powdered and chocolate donuts are always yummy. I don't usually pick certain brands for them though. To me they are all basically the same.
chris r.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
Great coffee doughnut. or anytime. i like how it doesn't melt too quick when holding it. great food.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
These are my go-to chocolate cover donuts. I love eating them when they are slightly cold so that the chocolate doesn't melt. The down side is that you can't eat a ton (that's a downside...right?) because they start to taste a bit odd.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Hot springs , Ar
My favorite brand of on the go donuts. The chocolate is waxy just the way I like it and it melts perfectly in your mouth. Downside is never having enough.