BY BLUE BIRD

Blue Bird® Bakeries Chocolate Cupcakes.
6 2 oz (57g) individually wrapped cakes. see more...

Blue Bird Bakeries Chocolate Cupcakes - 6 CT
  • "not my favorite product from this company but if you need something sweet and chocolate its a good thing to grab" in 1 review
Rosairys T.
Orlando, FL
Love them!! I started eating them when i moved here to U.S. Im definitely a repeat consumer i actually had this for cravings in my pregnancy since i love chocolate cake so much lol. They are not healthy at all but u can eat one once in awhile if you are not on a strict diet.
rocio o.
Paramount, CA
Usually I can't find theses in the market but when I do I grab a box. Now when. It's in my cabinet I hardly eat them because it's loaded with sugar but if I need a quick sugar fix this does job.
Valerie  S.
Hidalgo, TX
These are so delicious is not even funny! The chocolate cake is perfectly moist, and the filling is perfect. I buy this product every paycheck. Thumbs up!
Nicole F.
Matawan, NJ
These give me life! They are so addicting and delicious and are the perfect snack. The cream in the middle takes this cake to the next level.
Kylie B.
Willow Spgs, MO
These are pretty good cupcakes for something that you need on the go. This is probably the best product by this company that i have tried.
Vernae H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Honestly, I haven't had these in years, but I'm glad they still make them. I can eat 1 with a glass of milk and be happy all day.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are good if you have them, but not good enough for me to go out and but them myself. I personally prefer little debbies.
Lyndsie M.
Nederland , TX
These are sometimes hard to find at wal-mart, but they taste so good! I used to always get them in my school lunches.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Not the best cupcakes out there, but if you just want to satisfy a sweet tooth, then this is definitely recommended.
Melissa  R.
It is a decent tasting cupcake when you are on the run and want something sweet. You can find them in gas stations.