BY BLUE BIRD BAKERIES

Harley W.
I love these things. I could eat them all day long. This was the first time I had ever got these things and they are amazing. Wish they was alittle but bigger and I believe they could be affordable.
Marlena S.
These used to be my FAVORITE snack as a kid. We used to be able to get a 2-pack for .50! I used to love all that sugary gooey goodness in between the rolls and when you finally got to the center that sweet cluster was the best! Nowadays they're a bit dry...lacking that gooeyness they had before. They're also way more expensive.
Stefanie P.
These are good for the price and quality of what you are buying. Basically just bread with cinnamon and some pecans. Very basic, but still good. They are also fun to play with as you can unroll them and eat them that way. They seem to last longer this way too. :)
Madi C.
I use to eat these all the time as a kid! It may not be the healthiest option but it cures any sweet tooth you may have. I wish there were more nuts in it but I love the product. Also sometimes the dough is a little softer in the middle and I don't like that.
Darian Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
These remind me of my simple childhood days at the park for some reason. If I go to my grandmas she has these in her pantry and I'll still eat them, but they aren't something I buy for myself.
Shai C.
My mother and I eat these every so often. They're really good when you get them in the bigger packs than the two count. I like eating them with a good iced coffee.
Alisha P.
Pecan spins are the bomb I eat them all the time with my brothers because that's one of their favorite foods but its probably not the healthiest choice in snacks
Gledys H.
These are the tastiest little snacks ever but it seems my Walmart doesn't carry them any longer. I can't imagine why not - they are absolutely delicious.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Love the cinnamon swirls with pecans I love them when they come fresh in the store off the truck. That is the best time I feel like they are worth it.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These pecan spins are pretty good. I used to love them as a kid and now they're just okay but I do still like to enjoy one every now and then.
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)