Blue Bird Bakeries Bluebird Honey Bun, 3.5 oz

by Blue Bird Bakeries

Where can I find these honey buns?
I like honey buns. I never had or saw this brand. Where can I buy these?
Never had these they look delicious though. Where can I buy?
Start your review of Blue Bird Bakeries Bluebird Honey Bun, 3.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are stocked in our vending machine at work and they always run out of them before the guy comes to restock.  They are so moist, fresh and delicious.  They have just enough icing to not make a sticky mess like other honey buns.  These are definitely my favorite ones.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I am working, I buy one of this for my coffee snack! Is not healthy but have a good taste, is in my work, I don't have a lot of bakery pastries to select! I recommend for special moments that there no more to select. But well, enjoy it and then pray!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
i did not have to microwave these because they were just delicious the way they came. they were very fresh and to my liking. for me these were very very good at room temperature or cold. the texture was very pleasing and i enjoyed eating them
Danielle S.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These honey buns are great. They taste amazing and are affordable. You can eat them for a snack or even for breakfast
Erika J.
Good if you are on a hurry and can't stop at a bakery. These are not healthy for you at all but easy and delicious if you are on the road or running late. Sold pretty cheap as well. Sticky and delicious.
Cortney J.
I love these as a sweet treat that's simple and quick. I like to put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds to warm it up a bit and then have it with a glass of milk.
Tiffany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Very yummy love the softness & sweetness love sticky chewy very tasty love it even my daughter it's them love it
Erika C.
I rememeber when going to the corner store as a child and buying these honey buns for .50 cents! This is by far the #bestof2015
Rebekah G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love honey buns os much that my husbands nickname is hunny bun, they're just so delish i could eat more then one everyday of the week if they didn't have so many calories
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL
I have eaten them a few times. They are like thick glazed donuts. I don't really like them all that much because they are really sweet on the outside and chokingly dry on the inside. I know "chokingly" is not a word is precisely describes how I feel when I swallow a bite of one.