BY BLUE BELL

• Curious to know what these taste like? What would you com...1 Answers
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Ok, I don’t buy the orange but the homemade vanilla flavor. Blue bell tastes awesome and it is not hard to find (I do live in Texas though). Blue bell is our go-to brand for ice cream. It is not expensive compared to other brands. Recommend to others!
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
These are my favorite dreamsicle bars! I love bluebell ice cream the best and these bars are so yummy. For someone who doesn’t like chocolate I like to find products that are better than just plain vanilla and these do the trick!
Johanna B.
Dallas TX
This ice cream bar reminds me of my childhood as the perfect taste blend of vanilla and orange they are also a very good summer snack my family lives eating these although they can be hard to find at times when I do see them I deafly do purchase them so if you haven’t taste one I would recommend to do so you won’t regret it
Luiza P.
Las Vegas
Seriously my favorite type of ice cream bar. This is above fudgsicles and fruit bars. I love the orange dream bars, and I don’t think I can ever replace the artificially delicious flavor of them.
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
These taste like heaven and sunshine in your mouth they are delicious on a hot summer day or even in the winter time if you don't like these you must be nuts I've been eating these my entire life and could not live without them
Joirdan C.
Laplace
These things are so old school and delicious. I love how it makes you think your about to eat orange but really it's ice cream that's extremely good . I'm a repeating customer and I love these candies for sure .
Hadley D.
These remind me of my childhood. They're always a perfect ratio of Popsicle to ice cream, with the perfect amount of juiciness, and the best flavor and texture. 10/10 would recommend
Kenyeta W.
Austin
If you love dream sickles then you’ll love these. Not only are they good to eat on a summer day but they are affordable. You can get them at your local grocery store.
member-6edcaa5ee
These are so awesome !!!! They are so good !! It's orange taste with like vanilla like ice cream in the middle !! It's healthy I'm guessing. Ha ! And I get mines at Walmart !! I always buy no matter what !
Antonia D.
Blue Bell has the absolute best tasting ice cream I've ever had. They always have great new flavors that get rotated throughout the year. You can also go to their website, and they have print at home coupons you can use to buy them. I will continue to buy it for as long as they are around.
KIMBERLY H.
Douglass, TX
Curious to know what these taste like? What would you compare them to?