Blue Bell Vanilla Mini Sandwiches, 24ct uploaded by Daniela F.

BY BLUE BELL

Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
Blue bell is a classic Texas staple! I remember these from my childhood and they still taste just as amazing as they did then! Always affordable and always quality flavor. I never eat any other brand of ice cream
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
These sandwiches never get old and can be devoured anytime of the year. The taste is great and the mini size is perfect for snacking. Priced reasonably, we get these often but hey don’t last long.
Sarah B.
Huntsville, TX
These are the best ice cream sandwiches! The sandwich is so soft and gooey! It’s great on hot summer days! You get so many in the box for a relatively great price!
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
I love ice cream sandwiches, and I’m from Texas so obviously my go-to brand is an always will be Blue Bell. I could eat a whole box of these by myself in less than 24 hours. I love these so much!! Try them if you haven’t already!
Lauren j.
Blue bell is hands down a favorite of mine. Affordable and tastes great! So creamy and delicious. I buy this regularly and think that everyone should have a box in their freezer! Tasty and heavenly. My family loves them.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
When i was smaller this was the only ice cream my mom would get me from the ice cream truck because it was the cheapest but now i would go out of my way to find these
Bre 🌻.
Daytona Beach
This ice cream reminds me of my childhood. Mayfield has been very consistent on the taste and I am satisfy every time I get them. The size makes them perfect for a quick sweet snack
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
I use to buy these all the time they were my dad's favorite! I would buy them at our local grocery store and they are affordable for a good amount! They taste just as good as any other brand and they don't need to add anything to it they're delicious!
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
These are really good. Everytime i get these they don't last because I eat them back to back. I hate the cheesy packaging on some of their products . The models holding the product facial expression looks obnoxious and doesnt seem to fit the look for the campaign. Just from the packaging alone I second guessed should i buy it; but in my head I was thinking "Who fks up cream sandwiches?" So I got it #JustMyThoughts
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I'm from Texas so Blue Bell Ice Cream is the only ice cream that I have ever known. So anything Blue Bell is great. Now that I have moved to Texas I don't get to enjoy my ice cream since its not really a brand sold here. Sadly after the scare with Listeria I had to stop eating blue bell. 😣