Blue Bell Vanilla Mini Sandwiches, 24ct uploaded by Danii F.

BY BLUE BELL

Maria N.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I could literally eat packages and packages of these a day! My mother would get so angry because I would eat so many of them in a day! They are so delicious!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Foodie Expert
They're so handy and convenient for summer time when everything is so hectic and hot, so glad they come in minis and so glad my local rouses sells them!
Danii F.
Danii F.
Austin, Tx
Foodie Expert
I use to buy these all the time they were my dad's favorite! I would buy them at our local grocery store and they are affordable for a good amount! They taste just as good as any other brand and they don't need to add anything to it they're delicious!
Candice A.
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
These are really good. Everytime i get these they don't last because I eat them back to back. I hate the cheesy packaging on some of their products . The models holding the product facial expression looks obnoxious and doesnt seem to fit the look for the campaign. Just from the packaging alone I second guessed should i buy it; but in my head I was thinking "Who fks up cream sandwiches?" So I got it #JustMyThoughts
Emily-Paige M.
Emily-Paige M.
Gardendale, AL
I enjoy eating ghee snacks after school. I bought the "mini" on accident one time and I would much rather have the regular size but when you look at it, the price is the same for the regular and the mini and you get as much product. I got this at Target. I have been a blue bell customer for as long as I can remember.
Andrew C.
Andrew C.
There's nothing that reminds me more of the good old days at my grandparents house than Blue Bell ice cream. These sandwiches are amazing, and I buy them whenever I have a moment of weakness at the store. I would buy them more often, but there's so many in a box, at such a good price, it takes a while to finish.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Blue Bell Ice Cream is a must if you are in Texas. I love ice cream sandwiches. These are amazing! I would recommend anything from Blue Bell. Healthy? It's ice cream. It's a great value of course. I would buy again! Blue Bell is my favorite ice cream brand ever!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
These are significantly better than ordinary ice-cream sandwiches. I've bought these from many different stores and never regret it! They're not too big and hit the spot when you have a bit of a sweet tooth after dinner & before you go to bed!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Foodie Expert
I love ice cream sandwiches, and when we lived in Texas this was the brand we always reached for. The mini ones are the perfect size for kids and adults alike. The taste is great and the price point is not bad either. They were sold everywhere, which is a plus!
Yen N.
Yen N.
I loveeeee ice cream! That is one thing that I can eat everyday, which is unhealthy. These are probably one of my favorites because it's like you're eating a cookie with ice cream in the middle. Perfect size for snacking and a must try.