BY BLUE BELL

• How long do these usually last in your household?2 Answers
Sophia V.
These little cones are so delicious, and just the right size for a less guilty treat. I have nothing bad to say about them. Truly heaven sent! I have not found them anywhere but Walmart. Delicious minus all the guilt from full sized portions! Loveeee these in the summer!
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
Sweets, give me all the sweets! Being from Texas, there’s nothing better than anything Blue Bell! From vanilla, cookies and cream to these cones, they’re delicious! Ice cream from top to bottom and the cone itself you’d want to eat alone- it’s so good!
Brittany J.
Im really not a fan of peanuts that much but this ice cream taste so good but not Healthy but nothings wrong with a treat. This is my first time eating this Delicious ice cream you can find at your local grocery store.
Haley R.
Florence , AL
Got a sweet tooth? This the product for you!! Great taste and not too sweet! Who doesn’t love chocolate and ice cream?? Great price! Who doesn’t love a good ice cream cone? I would eat these any time of day!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Ann Marie B.
These were a childhood staple for me in the summer.  The mini ice cream cones are perfect when you want a sweet treat without blowing your diet.  I would definitely recommend these to anyone.  They are cute, small, and flavorful.  Good for little kids or adults.
Hilary B.
Blue Bell mini cones are perfect for those of us watching calories or just want a little after dinner sweet. The cones come individual packaged and are perfect for any age to enjoy. These are a staple for my summertime grocery list!
mary d.
Bluebell has the best ice cream ever but these bars are out of this world. They are nice and crunchy or so being sweet. They seem to be a great value compared to other similar products and I will continue to purchase it.
Forbes F.
Marrero
Love these things and they are the perfect size for the kids! I personally love them for myself. Lol when we go grocery shopping I get 2-3 boxes of them BC with 4 people they go by fast. I usually get them at winn-dixie.
Carol M.
Blue bell has always been my to go ice cream. The taste is amazing and they have all the flavors I want. The cone are great for children when you want to give them something cool them down.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
How long do these usually last in your household?