Blue Bell Strawberry Fruit Bar 6 ct uploaded by Virginia O.

BY BLUE BELL

Blue bell strawberry fruit bar 6 ct see more...

• Do these have little chunks of strawberry in them? 9 Answers
  • Oh my goodness!! These are so so so good!! I have to make...2 Answers
  • I wanna try these, but the last fruit bars I tasted were ...9 Answers
Jeniya T.
I love these. They taste just like frozen strawberries, but better. I had a great flavor it it too. It taste better than the other kind I have ate. I buy them from Walmart. I would most definitely buy this again.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
If they lowered the sugar on these they would be perfect. They taste amazing, but they would still taste great if the sugar was lowered. Make it more refreshing rather than feeling like I need to down a gallon of water after eating one. I love the fruit chunks in these as well.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I was super upset when they got rid of the strawberry icrecream but when my mom came home with these, I was so excited! It’s super fruity and not as creamy as the ice cream but they are so yummy! I love the chunks of strawberry
Madison C.
This is the greatest iced strawberry popcicle i've ever had. i got it at heb and it tastes amazing. it's so healthy and natural, yet still tastes sweet. it isn't to expensive and i'd recommend it to anyone.
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love these! A healthier alternative to ice cream and other Popsicles. I buy them often and the whole family loves them. Good flavor and good value. Tastes like eating real strawberries (which are inside!)
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Cold fruit bars are the best snack on a hot day.  They make for a yummy not so guilty treat!  Price point is reasonable as well.  For sure a regular buy in my house!  The flavor is excellent.
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
These fruit bars are so good! They taste like popsicles but are healthier for you. There are a variety of fruit options available and they are affordable. They can be found in any grocery store.
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
This is a great icy and fruity dessert! It is all natural and has actual chunks of strawberries in it which I love! It has an amazing taste and is the perfect spring or summer cold treat!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
These are perfect for those hot, Texas summer days, which we have plenty of.
This delicious yet nutritious Street offers a perfect combination of sweet and savory to cool you down.
Valeria O.
Omg! Theses are so delicious! I love them! They taste very good and the pieces of strawberries makes it 10X better. I recommend these to everyone I know. I keep them in the freezer as much as I can
KIMBERLY H.
Douglass, TX
I wanna try these, but the last fruit bars I tasted were not good at all!..Would you recommend these?
Sar J.
Do these have little chunks of strawberry in them?
Elizabeth H.
San Augustine, TX
Oh my goodness!! These are so so so good!! I have to make myself not eat every single bar in the box. I love how refreshing they are and the pieces of strawberry throughout the bar. Once Blue Bell is back in the shelves, I will be buying me a box.....or two.