Blue Bell Mooo Bars, 12ct

by Blue Bell

Are these still sold in stores?
Start your review of Blue Bell Mooo Bars, 12ct!
Nacogdoches , TX
These were my favorite ice cream as a child. Now I don't see them as much in stores as i use to . The vanilla flavor is so good and the chocolate coat is beyond delicious. Always one of my favorite ice cream.Great brand and value . Boxes came with a decent amount of ice cream which i loved!
Spring, TX
I am so loyal to Blue Bell. I love their ice cream and their fudge pops so much. They taste like heaven and these Mooo Bars are no different. It's the best of both worlds. Ice cream AND chocolate. I have to be careful not to eat two or three in one sitting.
These. Are. My. Absolute. Favorites. Ever. I will never be so addicted to any other ice cream bar. The flavor and texture of this bar is out of the this world. I’m so obsessed!!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Morton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this ice cream!! It’s a simple combination of vanilla with a hard chocolate shell coating. There are other products like this but Blue Bell always seems to taste the best. I would definitely buy this again.
Baton Rouge, LA
I always loved these as a child and I was incredibly upset when they pulled all their product off the shelves when they had their listeria scare. I couldn't find these anywhere. They are one of my favorite frozen treats and I have been enjoying them since blue bell's glorious return. I absolutely recommend these.
Totally good when its Hot weather or anytime.Have bought them quite regularly this Summer; my son loves them. You can find them everywhere in the boxes or single serve for on the go.Not expensive, almost always on sale.
Fort Smith, AR
Okay, let's face it, Blue Bell is amazing. I love these ice cream bars! They have such good flavor and the price point is not bad at all. I've been eating these since I was a kid and don't plan on stopping any time soon. The perfect treat for a sweet tooth craving.
Dierks, AR
It's been a long time since I've had the moo bars but they are so awesome!! Such a great summer treat. Not so much healthy but they're a good snack and they are affordable. I buy them at Walmart. Highly recommend!!
Scranton, AR
These bars are a classic favorite. I ate them growing up and now my daughter eats them. Although they are not healthy they do have an excellent flavor. I bought them at Walmart like I purchase most of my food
San Luis, AZ
1,090 reviews
I just tasted these this past month . I was driving home from a family trip and stopped at a gas station. I saw an advertisement at the window and remembered all of the positive feedback these had and decided to taste them . OMG SO GOOD