BY BLUE BELL

Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great and the value is wonderful for the price. I like the taste of them and I also like that they don't melt immediately like some of the discount brands do. However, I have noticed a slightly salty note to them that I can't shake. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I keep buying them so it must not be too bad. haha
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Foodie Expert
It's been a long time since I've had the moo bars but they are so awesome!! Such a great summer treat. Not so much healthy but they're a good snack and they are affordable. I buy them at Walmart. Highly recommend!!
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are perfect for a sweet tooth! Very smooth and they hit the spot wonderfully . I am a repeat customer and I will continue to be a repeat customer . These are the best ice cream treat ever in my opinion!
Brianna P.
Mesquite
You can never go wrong with blue bell moo bars!! Their so good. Such a good price for what you get. Every time I'm in a mood for these I head to Walmart and buy some of these. So you can't go wrong with these
Carson M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these bars because they are not too messy and come at an affordable price! They have better flavor than other ice creams and I bought them at Walmart. I would recommend to others. I would try and but nuts in them too!
Baylee R.
sapulpa
Foodie Expert
I love these bars! They are so amazing and good! I am a repeat consumer and will always buy! It is such an amazing value! They are very affordable and not to expensive! I would definitely this to others!
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
These are one of my favorites! Not the healthiest for you but it's a nice treat to eat. It's creamy and cold in the middle with a hard shell it's just the perfect combination!
Mary H.
Walker, LA
Foodie Expert
I always loved these as a child and I was incredibly upset when they pulled all their product off the shelves when they had their listeria scare. I couldn't find these anywhere. They are one of my favorite frozen treats and I have been enjoying them since blue bell's glorious return. I absolutely recommend these.
Denece B.
Foodie Expert
Totally good when its Hot weather or anytime.Have bought them quite regularly this Summer; my son loves them. You can find them everywhere in the boxes or single serve for on the go.Not expensive, almost always on sale.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Okay, let's face it, Blue Bell is amazing. I love these ice cream bars! They have such good flavor and the price point is not bad at all. I've been eating these since I was a kid and don't plan on stopping any time soon. The perfect treat for a sweet tooth craving.
Marnisha W.
Foodie Expert
Are these still sold in stores?