BY BLUE BELL

jazmin v.
I just tasted these this past month . I was driving home from a family trip and stopped at a gas station. I saw an advertisement at the window and remembered all of the positive feedback these had and decided to taste them . OMG SO GOOD
Ally C.
Bryan, TX
Not going to start coat it - when I get my period and I have a chocolate hankering, this is my go to snack! It's a nice size. Not to mention it's blue Bell brand so you can never go wrong. Melt in your mouth delicious! Filling for when you need a little something.
Rosa C.
Medina, OH
These were my favorite ice cream as a child. Now I don't see them as much in stores as i use to . The vanilla flavor is so good and the chocolate coat is beyond delicious. Always one of my favorite ice cream.Great brand and value . Boxes came with a decent amount of ice cream which i loved!
Haley F.
Morton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this ice cream!! It’s a simple combination of vanilla with a hard chocolate shell coating. There are other products like this but Blue Bell always seems to taste the best. I would definitely buy this again.
Estella R.
Blue bell is the best, but haven’t seen these at stores every since the company had shut down. Very depressing. Blue bell is the best brand of ice cream in the market.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I always loved these as a child and I was incredibly upset when they pulled all their product off the shelves when they had their listeria scare. I couldn't find these anywhere. They are one of my favorite frozen treats and I have been enjoying them since blue bell's glorious return. I absolutely recommend these.
Denece B.
Totally good when its Hot weather or anytime.Have bought them quite regularly this Summer; my son loves them. You can find them everywhere in the boxes or single serve for on the go.Not expensive, almost always on sale.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Okay, let's face it, Blue Bell is amazing. I love these ice cream bars! They have such good flavor and the price point is not bad at all. I've been eating these since I was a kid and don't plan on stopping any time soon. The perfect treat for a sweet tooth craving.
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
Talk about throwback, my dad used to get us these all the time when we were little at a grocery store by our house. You can never beat bluebell. It’s not healthy, but it’s delicious and all their products are wonderful. Not just this product.
Marnisha W.
Are these still sold in stores?