BY BLUE BELL

Ally L.
Indianapolis, IN
Not going to start coat it - when I get my period and I have a chocolate hankering, this is my go to snack! It's a nice size. Not to mention it's blue Bell brand so you can never go wrong. Melt in your mouth delicious! Filling for when you need a little something.
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are perfect for a sweet tooth! Very smooth and they hit the spot wonderfully . I am a repeat customer and I will continue to be a repeat customer . These are the best ice cream treat ever in my opinion!
Estella R.
Blue bell is the best, but haven’t seen these at stores every since the company had shut down. Very depressing. Blue bell is the best brand of ice cream in the market.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Mary H.
Walker, LA
I always loved these as a child and I was incredibly upset when they pulled all their product off the shelves when they had their listeria scare. I couldn't find these anywhere. They are one of my favorite frozen treats and I have been enjoying them since blue bell's glorious return. I absolutely recommend these.
Denece B.
Totally good when its Hot weather or anytime.Have bought them quite regularly this Summer; my son loves them. You can find them everywhere in the boxes or single serve for on the go.Not expensive, almost always on sale.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
Okay, let's face it, Blue Bell is amazing. I love these ice cream bars! They have such good flavor and the price point is not bad at all. I've been eating these since I was a kid and don't plan on stopping any time soon. The perfect treat for a sweet tooth craving.
Annabel V.
Fort Worth
Talk about throwback, my dad used to get us these all the time when we were little at a grocery store by our house. You can never beat bluebell. It’s not healthy, but it’s delicious and all their products are wonderful. Not just this product.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
It's been a long time since I've had the moo bars but they are so awesome!! Such a great summer treat. Not so much healthy but they're a good snack and they are affordable. I buy them at Walmart. Highly recommend!!
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
These bars are a classic favorite. I ate them growing up and now my daughter eats them. Although they are not healthy they do have an excellent flavor. I bought them at Walmart like I purchase most of my food
Marnisha W.
Are these still sold in stores?